IBT cuts off Local 804 negotiating

bowhnterdon

Really. How can anyone agree with this tactic by Junior and his boys. I only know what I read on the 804 page. Any 804 members on here, and what is your take?

Future

Victory Ride
Should have grabbed a couple off of the National crew. Since they did such a bang up job
0913210F-4321-4150-9055-5711BFF777D1.gif

Tony Q

Should have grabbed a couple off of the National crew. Since they did such a bang up job
They actually tried that. Those guys are retarded. The Principal officer is up on charges for paying a secretary an extra 10,000 in compensation, for some compensation.

Tony Q

It was a joke

SMH!!
What I said was not a joke. They are retarded and the principal officer is up on charges for what I said in the above post. The local is a shambles and the people waiting to get in later this year aren't going to be much better. FYI

Box Ox

It might be because the current negotiators were totally inept at the art of negotiating a contract.

Seriously, gosh darn. The gall anybody related to the National negotiating team would have to have to point the finger at anybody else in the same field and declare them an incompetent negotiator is astounding.

“Art” my ass. The National team went into full “whatever you want, daddy!” submission mode the moment they walked in the door.

Tony Q

Seriously, gosh darn. The gall anybody related to the National negotiating team would have to have to point the finger at anybody else in the same field and declare them an incompetent negotiator is astounding.

“Art” my ass. The National team went into full “whatever you want, daddy!” submission mode the moment they walked in the door.
$14,800,000,000