Ice chest/Cooler hacks!

watdaflock?

Black Hydro Flask. Absolutely love it!

hydro-flask-stainless-steel-vacuum-insulated-water-bottle-40-oz-wide-mouth-flex-cap-black_600x600_5f25154a-5e72-441f-9bf7-d5753353da13_large.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

Mine is a cheap Coleman water cooler that will provide ice cold drinking water throughout the day. It fits between my dash and side mirror in the driver side. I use it for a beverage cooler when the weather cools down and I’m not sipping on water all day. There’s no reason to waste money on Yetis, Rtic, etc. Those are expensive overkill that really only benefits deep sea fishermen or other people that must have ice for days but won’t have access to it otherwise.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Mine is a cheap Coleman water cooler that will provide ice cold drinking water throughout the day. It fits between my dash and side mirror in the driver side. I use it for a beverage cooler when the weather cools down and I’m not sipping on water all day. There’s no reason to waste money on Yetis, Rtic, etc. Those are expensive overkill that really only benefits deep sea fishermen or other people that must have ice for days but won’t have access to it otherwise.
You are forgetting about the free Yeti sticker to put on the back glass of that new $70k F250. That kinda stuff matters. TTKU.

PASinterference

Shot some pics of your ice chest or some cool hacks.
For water, I use a 2 gallon coleman water cooler with a spigot on the bottom to fill bottles. Top it off with ice then fill with water. Lunch.... I use an 18 pack igloo cooler with 2 gel ice packs. Works fine in the hellish deep south.
Tip: dont put them in the floor of the pc. The exhaust and transmission makes the floor a flat top grill.

PASinterference

Also, try using empty gatorade or Powerade bottles filled with water and about 1/2 cup of salt then freeze it. They will freeze anything they touch in a lunch box.