Ice Machine

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Mine does. I fill my Nalgene water bottles up every afternoon when I walk out the door. What burns me up though are the vending machines. A Coke is a dollar, Gatorade in this 100 degree weather is $1.35.:sweatdrop

area43

No ice machine. We do have a water fountian in our center, but would good is that when your out on your route.

Sammie

Our hub had two that I knew of, but they were later removed...
No doubt that was part of the "Save a Million Dollars a Month" crusade that began here about 3 years ago. (We're a district office). :rolleyes:

W

westsideworma

we have two that I know of, possibly one more in the other cafeteria but I don't work in that area of the hub so I don't know. :tongue_sm

helenofcalifornia

No ice machines here. And a drinking fountain that someone taped over so that no one could use that foul tasting water machine. Yuck!!! A Haz Mat disaster if anyone used it.

Cole

We have one, but it is broken, and hasn't been fixed yet, even in this scorching heat! Wouldn't want to minimize anyone's bonuses now would we! These geniuses put the diad shelves beside it and it melts the ice in the machine.

I would suggest first talk to you safety chair about getting one, because if one center has an ice machine ALL should have one. If you get no justice, file a grievance, and send copies to the IBT Parcel division, and copies the "Climatic Conditions Committee, return receipt requested and let us know what repsonse you get.

terrymac

we have at least two, used to have only one ice been machine where you could scoop ice. but no more. one of our fine part timers was discovered to be spitting in it.... wonderful thought. he prob. got his job back.

AirDriverAmy

We have an ice machine un our building. It use to be all the way in the back by ECS. Now it is up toward the front of the building. I'm glad it was moved. Much easier.

local804

We have 2 in our building at this time. One usually breaks down every other week, thank the lord that there are 2.