Ideas for new diads ?

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Most of the intercepts should be taken care of by preload. If there is one on it the package won't scan right. Most of the intercepts start trickling in around noon.

I'm surprised all of the posts about an iPhone based set up. Can you just imagine all the damaged DIADs that would come through.

I'm also surprised nobody has mentioned anything about a QWERTY keyboard. Sure you get used to the ABC, but it seems a QWERTY would be more natural for new guys.

I'm not a new guy.....,

so there you go.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
shoulder slow. Teamster help is really depressing. Denied my disability claim because it was damaged riding a motorized recreational vehicle. Now Teamster are also denying my medical bills to be paid because they say the guy who owns the property should be responsible though he doesn't have insurance on the property because it's vacant land. So I'm not sure where to go from here. I'm down to just collecting unemployment and being stuck with doctor bills.

Can't you use your own car insurance? Is it on your PIP (personal injury protection) registered motor vehicle. Worth a try.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Back to diads. It stays in the truck. Only to come out for a signature. Till they are all updated for the e -signature. All of the packages are entered on the screen. You just need to confirm the counts and weights. Then stop complete. Orion in the final faze will have a monitor affixed in the cargo wall. For gps directions. Like it or not. Orion is not going away. The only bad thing is stop counts will go up more. Maybe I will be outta here by then.

trickpony1

Cementups-
Is there actual language referring to getting hurt on an ATV? How about skiing, scuba diving, skydiving, bicycling, rowing.......
I guess I didn't know there were restrictions on what we can do at home.

Are you in CS?

I asked cementups this question in post #34 and never got an answer.

I thought in a group plan, the provider couldn't discriminate how the plan was administered. In other words, the plan can't pick and choose what injury they pay on.

Perhaps he isn't in CS and his language allows for this.

I had never heard of this and was just trying to get some info in case Teamcare (CS) mysteriously decides to not cover me for some obscure reason.

I guess I will never know........

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I asked cementups this question in post #34 and never got an answer.

I thought in a group plan, the provider couldn't discriminate how the plan was administered. In other words, the plan can't pick and choose what injury they pay on.

Perhaps he isn't in CS and his language allows for this.

I had never heard of this and was just trying to get some info in case Teamcare (CS) mysteriously decides to not cover me for some obscure reason.

I guess I will never know........

His medical bills are paid and he is on STD.

JL 0513

I'm always curious why the talk is always "iPhone". Android is 83% of the Smartphone market. iPhone/iOS is just 14%.

Apple is a follower. Almost every new feature they launch is a feature Google or Samsung introduced years before.

Anyway, a smartphone based DIAD wouldn't work literally. Mainly in size. Everyone's DIAD would be shattered the first day in the field. The main reason our DIAD's are as bulky as they are is because they are overbuilt with an anti shock body.

That said, the next DIAD could certainly be smaller and lighter. It's just not going to get pocket sized.

oldngray

nowhere special
The new update had it's issues for sure. But they're already fixed. My last phone was a Galaxy S5 and I got so fed up with it one day I just went and bought an iPhone 6 Plus outright.

Apple controls everything so while it limits customer options everything usually works. Just don't try to upgrade or run any third party apps.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Apple controls everything so while it limits customer options everything usually works. Just don't try to upgrade or run any third party apps.
I have yet to find an app out there exclusive to Android that I wanted. I don't need all the personalization crap and tweaks they have on Android. Give me a phone that works well and has some nice features, and I'm sold. Theres too much fragmentation and bloatware on Android for me.