Idiot pushes record.Idiot unemployed

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Confession time. Has anyone ever used an unsuitable location DEX08 because you didn't like something about the recipient (political ideology, his favorite sports team, personal issue, anything) when there actually was no threat at all of the package being stolen? I have. Most of the time it was to this old wretch who always wrote letters to the newspaper about how she hated conservatives and so on. I'd never done anything to her but I figured if she wanted a reason to hate me I'd give her one. Let that b*tch get it at the station.
I’m not surprised by a lack of ethics. That’s why you were able to confidently go into management.

Working4the1%

Confession time. Has anyone ever used an unsuitable location DEX08 because you didn't like something about the recipient (political ideology, his favorite sports team, personal issue, anything) when there actually was no threat at all of the package being stolen? I have. Most of the time it was to this old wretch who always wrote letters to the newspaper about how she hated conservatives and so on. I'd never done anything to her but I figured if she wanted a reason to hate me I'd give her one. Let that b*tch get it at the station.
Yes every Trump flag flyer are my last stops...sometimes I cant get to those Morons..They can pick it up after a 20 mile drive in traffic..I mean all they do is watch FOX news all day

Working4the1%

For the uneducated, the Founding Fathers originally proposed having Congress choose the President. Opponents proposed the Popular Vote to choose the President. Both camps conceded that the individual voter was (statistically) too ignorant to make an informed choice. The Electoral College was their compromise.
Relic of the past..We will let the will of the educated MAJORITY decide from now on

That's a lot of time and energy wasted there. friend all conservatives and democraps too. Anarchy is the way to go

falcon back

You just confirmed what we knew all along. Morals and character are not your strong suit.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
While that’s funny, no. Never.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Relic of the past..We will let the will of the educated MAJORITY decide from now on
CA54FA08-3AF3-4FBC-85AA-B9D285181697.gif

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I’m not surprised by a lack of ethics. That’s why you were able to confidently go into management.
I was able to go into management because, like you, I felt that I knew how to move a workgroup forward and help make a station better. And unlike you, I have a set of balls and am not afraid to put my money where my mouth is.

As for the old hag, I gave the gal what she wanted.

falcon back

I was able to go into management because, like you, I felt that I knew how to move a workgroup forward and help make a station better. And unlike you, I have a set of balls and am not afraid to put my money where my mouth is.

You felt you could but when it was all said and done, you couldn't.

falcon back

There was nothing immoral about it. The neighbor had a dog. He looked suspicious, like he was up to no good. Better safe than sorry!
There you go backtracking again. You bragged about it, now you make excuses. Stay in your lane. You were made for a career in corporate.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Yeah, there was a time in my life where, like you, I was deluded, too.

59 Dano

There you go backtracking again. You bragged about it, now you make excuses. Stay in your lane. You were made for a career in corporate.
I'm not making an excuse. That dog didn't look honest. There's no telling what kind of skeletons were in his closet. The favors I do for people!

59 Dano

Yeah, there was a time in my life where, like you, I was deluded, too.
You came to the realization that you, like most others, were all talk and no balls. It's sooooo much easier to sit in the cheap seats and shoot arrows. Some choose to take an active role in things, others just want to run their mouths.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
LMAO!

Yeah, thanks for saving the company from total ruin.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Don’t let failure discourage you. Your contributions in helping this company slide down the drain will eventually be recognized!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You came to the realization that you, like most others, were all talk and no balls. It's sooooo much easier to sit in the cheap seats and shoot arrows. Some choose to take an active role in things, others just want to run their mouths.
No, I recognized that the majority of management were self-serving lazy slobs, and that I would never fit in, and that if I tried, that I would constantly have to watch my back. Knives everywhere.