Idiot pushes record.Idiot unemployed

bacha29

Whether an Express employee or contractor employed, he simply had to go. If you think of it he was acting as a self appointed code enforcement officer in the sense that posted political signage had to meet with his approval. Hopefully he has some of that Biden stimulus money left to help tide him over until until he finds somebody dumb enough to hire him.

abused.crr

I remember when elections were fair and honest!
I remember when people accepted that their views were the minority and tried harder for the next time.

the first election I voted in was Bill Clinton Vs Bob Dole. I actually worked the Iowa Caucuses for Bob Dole and did a lot of campaigning for a local republican representative. So obviously I did not vote for Bill Clinton. Looking back, Bill Clinton has been the best president in my voting lifetime. Balanced budget, welfare reform, immigration reform, and NO BOOTS on the ground.

it’s ok to cross party lines

falcon back

I remember when people accepted that their views were the minority and tried harder for the next time.

the first election I voted in was Bill Clinton Vs Bob Dole. I actually worked the Iowa Caucuses for Bob Dole and did a lot of campaigning for a local republican representative. So obviously I did not vote for Bill Clinton. Looking back, Bill Clinton has been the best president in my voting lifetime. Balanced budget, welfare reform, immigration reform, and NO BOOTS on the ground.

Bill slept with Monica more than he did with Hillary.

yadig

The Republicans had control of both houses. I wish slick Willy was in there now. We have a feeble old idiot and his ho running this country in the ground!

bacha29

The Republicans had control of both houses. I wish slick Willy was in there now. We have a feeble old idiot and his ho running this country in the ground!
If the infrastructure bill isn't passed and the GOP takes control of Congress next year get used to highways and bridges that are in even worse shape then they are in now if such a thing is possible and it will be a do nothing Congress.

bacha29

The thing to remember is that Bill Clinton was only 46 years old when elected. The presidency is a young man's job. Both parties desperately need to find new, younger, energetic insightful, technology savvy, national political figures. Biden is 78, Trump is 75 Pelosi is 81 and GOP Senator Chuck Grassley has announced that next year at age 89 he will run for his 8th 6 year term.

Working4the1%

The thing to remember is that Bill Clinton was only 46 years old when elected. The presidency is a young man's job. Both parties desperately need to find new, younger, energetic insightful, technology savvy, national political figures. Biden is 78, Trump is 75 Pelosi is 81 and GOP Senator Chuck Grassley has announced that next year at age 89 he will run for his 8th 6 year term.
CB797B1A-9C4F-4243-9EC7-CC5210826AEB.png
Hmmm let me think of someone that just embarrassed the Republican Party…

abused.crr

I would like to see the day that only tax payers are aloud to vote. The takers have no skin in the game!
I know a lot of people who pay taxes but aren’t allowed to vote. They have a license, pay taxes, and have a family. I think they should be allowed to vote too.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
No, I recognized that the majority of management were self-serving lazy slobs, and that I would never fit in, and that if I tried, that I would constantly have to watch my back. Knives everywhere.
That's ok, you won't be the first to make excuses and you won't be the last.