Idle time

JackStraw

Depends on what report they want to look at i guess. Some don't care while other anal ones do. Have em eat lunch with ya see how they feel.

542thruNthru

To be honest if they came down on me hard for idle time during lunch. I would always drive to somewhere I would be in doors and make their numbers look like absolute garbage.

Heavy Package

They also made the company remove reports from public view.

We have this new ass hat Center Manger that is blabbing on and on during the PCM on report after report. Posting all sorts of jargon up outside his office window. Like we even care or glance one second at any of that crap.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We have this new ass hat Center Manger that is blabbing on and on during the PCM on report after report. Posting all sorts of jargon up outside his office window. Like we even care or glance one second at any of that crap.
Tell him the only thing you care about is your paycheck. Whenever he starts jabbering at you about some report ask him how it's going to affect your paycheck.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
So apparently we are not supposed to run our package cars while on lunch.. its 14 degrees outside... safety first!

@Jones is spot on

Try something like this,

You: so you don’t want me to idle the package car to stay warm.

Sup: yes

You: I’m still getting paid from when I punch in until I punch out less my lunch. Right?

Sup: Yes

You: Great, Thanks for clearing things up!

Walk away

If they continue to try to discuss it with you ask for them to put what they’d like you to do to stay warm during your lunch break in writing.