If rioters stopped your package car

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Ya he even cried for his mommy.
Lulz.
E83931C7-ED7D-403E-8775-5F3E14F149A7.gif Baaaa baaa

Rack em

Made the Podium
They should show that video to a pen full of black dudes in jail. Then put the cop in that pen.
This is the best option. This power hungry officer was way out of line and probably knew damn well he was doing more damage/force than needed. Throw his ass to the wolves and video tape it. Then show that video to all new trainee police officers around the country so they know what will happen to them if they feel they are above the law and can use excessive force at will.

I have tons of respect for police who do the job RIGHT and are there to protect and serve, but I despise the cops who abuse their power. I have seen videos where there is one man who obviously deserves to be arrested, but there will be a group of 8 police officers who slam him into a wall then slam him to the ground and kneel on him. I think it comes from their training honestly, they are trained to command respect and take charge of every situation and if they don't get what they want they use force. I personally know 2 officers that I went to high school with and they USED to be pretty nice guys, but after being on the force for many years you can tell how much it's changed them and how arrogant hey have become.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
They probably thought if he was strong enough to resist arrest he would be strong enough to handle a knee on the back of his neck.

Crack is wack kids.
If that was his assumption, then he should have never been a police officer.

Could you handle the full weight of a man on your neck, on the street, for that length of time?