if u want to quit the ups?

currahee

I work in New England (Local 653) . It used to be 30 and out meaning however old you were when you had 30 years you could retire. A few years ago they changed it to 57 . My 30 would be when im 55 (including 4 years inside part time 1/2 year credit per year) but no the change it adds 2 years on to my sentence.
We have guys that started driving at 21 and they would have been 51 when they retire . Now they have to work an additional 6 years.

browniehound

From HazMatMan:
GO BIG BLUE!!!
p.s. We got Santana and you don't!!!

I think you wanted to say "We got Santana and you didn't " or" we have Santana and you don't"

It doesn't matter to me that the average New York city native has a 4th grade education. What matters is that Santana didn't get traded to the Yankees and he can't hurt the Red Sox by pitching in the National League!

HazMatMan

From HazMatMan:
GO BIG BLUE!!!

I think you wanted to say "We got Santana and you didn't " or" we have Santana and you don't"

It doesn't matter to me that the average New York city native has a 4th grade education. What matters is that Santana didn't get traded to the Yankees and he can't hurt the Red Sox by pitching in the National League!
Yes that is what I wanted to say. I even changed it when I saw it didn't look right (probably my 4th grade education telling me that) but some how it went back to the wrong one.. Where did you get your statistics about New York City natives having a 4th grade education anyway???
Ok, i'll change it so it's politically correct. As for him not being able to hurt the Sawx, Game 7 Santana is victorious in defeating the Sawx for the Mets first World Series win since 86.. That would hurt wouldn't it!!!! That would be better than watching the ball go through Buckner's legs!!!

Last edited:

local804

From HazMatMan:
GO BIG BLUE!!!

Um mr Brownie.........
The national league Mets can hurt your SOX, maybe 1986 is a little before your time. I do find your comment a little offensive about the New Yorkers with the 4th grade education. We do have some of the top colleges and private schools in the nation here. Its just sad that this 4th grade education native wound up working at the same place as you.

moodaddy247

I can't drive 55
:sad-very: Don't let the door hit ya' where... well you know:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Perhaps you might be a great pizza delivery driver... or may be
_________??? who is to say?

H

hseofpayne

Is this because you don't have the necessary education to get the "taper" job? If it is ask you're supervisor if you can be an apprentice "taper".

I believe Kenmei is looking for more free time to spend with his 200 lb Russian mail order bride he tried to stuff in a drop box!