If you don't have 30 friend/T years by 2023. READ THIS

Box Ox

You start your 30 years now don’t worry about retirement you will be dead by then with these dispatches

I don’t think enough people understand yet that these 22.4s aren’t going to be working 8 hour days just because they have an 8 hour guarantee. They will be completely disposable, and worked right up to their hour limits whenever possible.

No amount of work they can do will be enough until every last bit of lower-paid juice has been wrung out of them and RPCD route cuts have been maximized. It won’t take long for these folks to lose their :censored2:, or break down physically through no fault of their own.

Increased retirement contributions? Laughable to those folks.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I don’t think enough people understand yet that these 22.4s aren’t going to be working 8 hour days just because they have an 8 hour guarantee. They will be completely disposable, and worked right up to their hour limits whenever possible.

No amount of work they can do will be enough until every last bit of lower-paid juice has been wrung out of them and RPCD route cuts have been maximized. It won’t take long for these folks to lose their :censored2:, or break down physically through no fault of their own.

Increased retirement contributions? Laughable to those folks.
I also heard a rumor they will be used to used to deliver a bunch of overweights and irrigs For
$6 less an hour!!! friend that!!!

Last edited:

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Tracts?

I think I love you!!
257BBC27-DB0B-4845-B4E4-0E54FA570F20.gif

vvv

Nice glass is 1/2 full view point. If your name was Dave I'd say your living in the BOG!

Care to see the other side of the coin?

At 200+ stops a day, 330+ pieces delivered a day, 100+ pieces picked up a day, all in 11 hours very, very few will make it to 30 years. The body can not take the abuse they are inflicting upon us anymore. Now with Coyote Logistics fewer feeder positions will open up to move into so no relief there.

The company and the Union knows and has known for some time the number making it to 30 years is dwindling fast. SO therefore don't change the retirement for the majority of those who will retire to match inflation.

"We've screwed them on the front end (raises don't match inflation) and we screwed them on the back end!"

200+ stops...NO..you need to trim off 75 roughly.
330+ delivered...NO..take about 100 off.
100+ picked up...NO..might be a weeks worth. ;)

If you are doing this much work you bring it on yourself and need to cut way back and start using better methods in various aspects to get that workload cut down.

vvv

I’ll be 53 when I hit my 30, which is my limit. 25 might be too tempting however, but if the trend is bumping the 30, I might try the “safety committee” tactic and work the bare min my last 5.

Are you able to explain that tactic on here or does it have to be private? Have an idea what you mean but always open to suggestions.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
It should also be noted that these are the figures within the master agreement.

Your local supplements will almost certainly have different numbers and those are the ones that would apply to you.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Are you able to explain that tactic on here or does it have to be private? Have an idea what you mean but always open to suggestions.
It’s common knowledge that guys in the safety committee do inside work for 8 hours at least once a week. Things like printing up urinal material to hang, gate audits to see who’s got their chain on the back, on road observations with other drivers, things like that. The objective would be to get a report for like 30 mins or an easy 8 hour day. Then you can sprinkle in some dead days, to barely make your required pension reports.

Guys do this now, but none are doing it to skate to the end, they are doing it because they hate driving. Several have actually missed their required pension reports for the year, even missed on vacation reports. They hate it here that much and are always broke.

200+ stops...NO..you need to trim off 75 roughly.
330+ delivered...NO..take about 100 off.
100+ picked up...NO..might be a weeks worth. ;)

If you are doing this much work you bring it on yourself and need to cut way back and start using better methods in various aspects to get that workload cut down.
It isnt 1989 anymore

Raw

Raw Member
I am hanging on by a thread right now. I have 29 years in, and my back is shot. The company has turned this job into a freight delivery job without any safety equipment. Every day trampolines, sofas, refrigerators, desks, entertainment centers, and generators. The least they could have done in this contract was create one, two man position in every center, to deliver as much of the big heavy stuff as possible. They need to outfit a Big Bettha with a lift gate, and load it up. Only way i vote yes is if the pension increase happens this year, and they properly address 9.5, and the heavy stuff. Maybe they are wanting us to strike so they can try and get rid of all us us.
The Pusher just lost $600 a month by not working another year and a half.....gotta hang on until 2020! Mamma

vvv

It’s common knowledge that guys in the safety committee do inside work for 8 hours at least once a week. Things like printing up urinal material to hang, gate audits to see who’s got their chain on the back, on road observations with other drivers, things like that. The objective would be to get a report for like 30 mins or an easy 8 hour day. Then you can sprinkle in some dead days, to barely make your required pension reports.

Guys do this now, but none are doing it to skate to the end, they are doing it because they hate driving. Several have actually missed their required pension reports for the year, even missed on vacation reports. They hate it here that much and are always broke.

Gotcha brother, thanks for the clarification and it was what I somewhat assumed.