If You had not Gone to Work for UPS....

moreluck

golden ticket member
Congratulations. No disrespect, but I'm not having this discussion with you or anyone else on this forum. My personal life is of no concern to anyone but me. I do what I do, and that's that. You dont like it or agree, you dont have to.
If you are not having "this discussion" then keep it all to yourself!! Personal life, you say ??? Why are you trying to share it???

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You're not even considering the journey that is; raising children.

My wife is my best friend. My partner. My sun rises in her happiness. Together, we've made two pretty terrific children. That said, we are two human beings and completely fallible. Our marriage could fall apart but, our children will remain.

I'll never gaze upon my boys and see a "sucker's bet". Their existence is living proof that I won.
Damn, got a little tear in my eye..

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
To each his own, I suppose, although you gain much more than you lose by aligning yourself with a great partner.

Your call.
I agree.
I'm lucky enough to have a wife that will laugh out loud with me when we hear someone say cheesy stuff like "my sun rises in her happiness".
To each his own.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Really? Because I just laughed out loud...there's no woman in the world I'd be willing to risk my assets or money for. Love ain't free.
Iam not gonna hate on ya dude life's to short for that. If that's how ya roll good for you I felt the same way back in the day sowed my share of oats for sure. Then one day when I least expected it met the love of my life. Been with her for a long time love her more everyday
Party on and screw the haters!!!

box_beeyotch

Iam not gonna hate on ya dude life's to short for that. If that's how ya roll good for you I felt the same way back in the day sowed my share of oats for sure. Then one day when I least expected it met the love of my life. Been with her for a long time love her more everyday
Party on and screw the haters!!!

I appreciate your responses. I'm way too young to settle down or even consider it and I enjoy my time alone. Maybe one day that might change but for now, not a chance.

boxwayne

I honestly don't know. I was just wasting time at community collage changing majors acouple of times while working part time at ups.