If You had not Gone to Work for UPS....

calcio56

I worked six years in an office, started at 44k left at 70k. Regulated to 40hrs/week, able to "work" from home a few times a month, took advantage of flex scheduling (40 hrs mon - fri, how I get it is my choice). Ups is the career I would choose. Some people just aren't made to wear suits and be chained to computers.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Good thread. This, is where I was headed before I was assimilated...

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1432956684.345098.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Running my own business or working for myself somehow. Always been self motivated to get out and hustle, that alone makes me better than half the people I run into.

theslinger

Would have probably finished my Masters and taught at the University I studied at.
Sometimes I think about Summers/Winter/Spring Break off but then I think about the +100k and I snap out of it. Lol

Cementups

Box Monkey
I would probably be a Pennsylvania State Trooper. The lady in recruiting actually called me when they were taking in their last class before they were going to require 60 college credits and I ended up turning her down. It's in my family. My dad was a State Trooper, my brother is a State Trooper and he's married to a State Trooper.