If you need to order UPS socks...

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
3F936BDF-BD68-4B82-80D9-9769BFDD576C.jpeg
I was able to order them today. $25.42 for a six pack, including shipping, which is a lot less than Twin Hill was charging. Here is the link.

The contract says ups has to pay for uniforms if it is a required item. They do require these socks only, right? So shouldn't UPS be paying for the socks too?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
When shorts first were allowed , I'm guessing around 93 or 94, you actually had to pay close to 100 $ for them and also buy the socks , guys caught cutting up and hemming the long pants were subject to termination, altering UPS garments

over9five

Staff member
When shorts first were allowed , I'm guessing around 93 or 94, you actually had to pay close to 100 $ for them and also buy the socks , guys caught cutting up and hemming the long pants were subject to termination, altering UPS garments
Haha, my Mom hemmed up long pants for me!

(Statute of Limitations has passed, right??)

Captain Qwark

"I don't deserve these bulbous buttocks."
You'd be hard pressed to find any guys in my center now who have not cut their pants up to make shorts. Times have sure changed.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I’m glad hoffas out , beards and hoodies for all!
🧔✊

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Haha, my Mom hemmed up long pants for me!

(Statute of Limitations has passed, right??)
Back then the socks didn't have logos on them.
I bought mine at Building 19, brown socks with two gold stripes at the top.
( I still have some )
Knew of an air driver out of ProvRI , who made some decent bucks buying up the supply at B-19 and reselling them.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
my wife bought me brown socks at Ames , washed a few times and they looked like UPS socks , the original socks , the shield would fall off after a few washes so nobody knew the difference