"Ignore" lists

This thread is coming close to being closed, as will any in the future. Find somewhere else to fight. This site is not for this, and it is not going to be trashed because of it. If there is something you do not like, talk to the administrator. If it is another person, dont read the posts. too much precious time and energy is being wasted on this drivel. IMHO

This is a fight? Heck,there hasn`t been any SHOUTING,blatent name calling,or threats of violence. This is more of an Irish wedding reception.

SWORDFISH

Everyone is on my ignore list. I just come on here to debate and argue points w/ myself dont care much for what anyone else has to say. :wink2:

I suppose thats good. I'm afraid I have so many of the posters here on ignore that I'm missing the entertainment and the fight that tooner refers to.

I like it better that way.

On the theme of this discussion if you were going to change your avatar shouldn`t it be a seeing eye dog instead? imagesCA2O05L0.jpg82945f504e110ff3fecaba4a7a28f987_custom_665xauto.jpg
mly0653l.jpg
imagesCA2O05L0.jpg
82945f504e110ff3fecaba4a7a28f987_custom_665xauto.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In a tense scene from John Hughes' “The Breakfast Club,” troubled tough guy John Bender taunts a jock and a high school princess about the nature of their relationship. They try to ignore his vulgar comments, so Bender gets right in their faces. “You couldn't ignore me if you tried,” the angry young man says.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
In a tense scene from John Hughes' “The Breakfast Club,” troubled tough guy John Bender taunts a jock and a high school princess about the nature of their relationship. They try to ignore his vulgar comments, so Bender gets right in their faces. “You couldn't ignore me if you tried,” the angry young man says.
John Bender: Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?

satellitedriver

I truly enjoy how threads morph.
On the verge of personal attacks and the closing of a thread, to the topic of Barry Manilow, Tiger Woods and some 1980's fictional character named John Bender.
This quote is an eloquent reference to "IGNORE-ANCE".

Philosophy would solidly be established, if men would more carefully distinguish those things that they know from those that they ignore. --Boyle.

rod

Retired 22 years
I truly enjoy how threads morph.
On the verge of personal attacks and the closing of a thread, to the topic of Barry Manilow, Tiger Woods and some 1980's fictional character named John Bender.
This quote is an eloquent reference to "IGNORE-ANCE".

Philosophy would solidly be established, if men would more carefully distinguish those things that they know from those that they ignore. --Boyle.

Would that be Susan Boyle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk

DenverBrownDotCom

I put the Brown Cafe on my ignore list. Without decent moderation, the site is about attacks, like Tie Guy and his personal idiotic attacks in every subject presented on this site. If everyone quit posting the moderators will finally do something about it. I have erased BC off of my favorites, and will not be back. This place tried to be a solid forum for drivers, but it has become a place for egotistical freaks to continue bashing each other instead of discussing the issues at UPS. Sounds like a normal day at UPS.