"Ignore" lists

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
the sad thing is these outrageous transgressons against me and my wife were then supported by this sites management and the site was quickly closed to keep me from truly expressing my rightous indignation.
No posts are "supported", by this sites management.
BTW;
Cheryl is the only member of management.
The TOS and common civility is the Golden Rule, when a member posts.
The Mod's are nothing more than volunteer referee's trying to keep a level ground for all to speak their minds.
Many threads get closed and it seems to happen most when posters get self "righteous".
I personally do not know, or have read, the thread where your wife was attacked.
If I had and saw a personal attack, I would have been on it like white on rice.
The fact that the thread was closed, when things got out of hand, indicates that someone "managed" to put out the flames.
As a Mod,
I do not have the luxury to simply "ignore" behavior.
You have often reported posts and they have been acted upon.
For you to state that this site supports "outrageous transgressions" is an egregious statement.

I know Tie saved a copy of that post. Has he PM'd it to you yet? LOL:wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
this threais a great example of why the ignore option is needed. Brownrod jumped into with his comment even though he had no dog in this hunt. the sad thing is that moderators can not be put on ignore. Hoaxster is the worst moderator I've ever seen here and again here he jumps into the thread to make his smart assed comment. As a moderator he should be leading by example but continues to get away with this type of behavior.

there are a lot of good upsers here who represent many of the types of people its been my pleasure to work with. The ignore list allows me to filter out the rest.

Tie, you keep adding the names of everyone that pisses you off to your ignore list and eventually you won't have anyone to talk to at all. Hmmmm, wonder what that says about you...............

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I find it fascinating that my desire to stay away from the lunancy here and to ignore has gotten this attention. I get attacked for jumping into discussions and now I get attacked for deciding to stay out of them.

Tie, you put yourself here, by your own hand. No one made you post in this thread. :dissapointed:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
For some strange reason I'm the bad guy here but yet I did not start this thread. If you didn't want to see these terrible qualities of mine then why would one of your own start the thread and why would all of you feed the thread?
this is the kind of stupidity I deal with here all the time and why I am making free use of the ignore list.

No, you didn't start it but you made a conscious decision to participate in it. If you truly wanted to ignore those that you have put on your ignore list then why are you debating this with those that you want to ignore?

If you truly wanted to ignore those that you have put on your ignore list then why are you debating this with those that you want to ignore?

It`s like that tree falls in the forest analogy. If a tree falls in the forest and lands on someone you`re ignoring would you still ignore them?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I think you're wasting your breath. He ain't responding . May have you on ignore.
It doesn't matter to me if he responds or not. He probably does have me on ignore. I could care less if he does or doesn't. It's his choice. I said what I needed to say.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You are right. I did lie. I could never put you on "ignore". As tieguy said, it is impossible to put a moderator on "ignore". :wink2:
I have no one on ignore. I dont want God forbid to miss someone calling me a crazy woman or something. Id have to ban them til Dec 20 2012.....................