I'll take "Who Just Got Fired and Aint Coming Back" for$1000 Alex

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Lol. Happily, my local tries to promote college education along with job experience for BA’s. How else will our representatives survive the elitist attitude of college educated part time supes?…….

With educational programs.

Training & Development​

Office of the General President​

The IBT Training and Development Department is one of a number of departments at the International Headquarters that provides assistance to our local unions and other Teamster affiliates through educational programs and materials, including:

• Teamsters Leadership Academy (TLA): offers in-depth training for Teamster leaders.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
No, your gaslighting and insults did. Great way to help restore the ever crumbling faith in the union. It's almost like you don't want a strong union with active members.

Yes, we know why.
Yep. Weak ass representation up top that rolls up in a ball for the company and just screams "but nobody voted"!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
No, your gaslighting and insults did.

I had to look up what "gaslighting" meant.

Ouch.... that hurt.

:biggrin:

Great way to help restore the ever crumbling faith in the union. It's almost like you don't want a strong union with active members.

Just waiting on you, and your cohorts to jump into the pool.

Yep. Weak ass representation up top that rolls up in a ball for the company and just screams "but nobody voted"!

In all likelihood, the OZ slate might win.

They are campaigning on organizing companies with volunteer members.

I'm sure.... you both are going to be there.... unpaid.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I had to look up what "gaslighting" meant.

Ouch.... that hurt.

:biggrin:

Just waiting on you, and your cohorts to jump into the pool.

I don't know what cohorts you are talking about. I call out BS when it is shoved into my face. When you blame members for stuff that is out of their control, I will call it out for what it is.

In all likelihood, the OZ slate might win.

They are campaigning on organizing companies with volunteer members.

I'm sure.... you both are going to be there.... unpaid.

I would show up when asked, whenever I could. My local organized a company recently, didn't ask for any help, and the company was pretty friendly. I don't have time to run an organizing effort, but I would be more than happy to participate in one if given something meaningful to do.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I don't have time to run an organizing effort, but I would be more than happy to participate in one if given something meaningful to do.

The IBT is going to need all the help they can get, if they are going to take-on Amazon.

Most members would have a more of an appreciation of how difficult organizing is, if they worked a campaign.