Illinois to go bankrupt?

bbsam

Staff member
A major state is possibly going bankrupt and y'all think that's no big deal apparently because it's a liberal bastion. And yet Kansas reverses course, and, being a red state, you make major crow about it. Which state is going to be a bigger problem to the entire country? How many more Illinois type situations can we handle?
Kansas is in trouble because Sam Brownback's conservative "fix" is a disaster.

vantexan

The only reason Flint had the DEADLY problem is because republicans cut cost without paying attention to the ramifications.
According to Politifact a number of Democrats including the town mayor and the state official who signed off on switching water sources were involved. What a shock that a Democrat would blame Republicans for everything. Especially in a blue state like Michigan. Didn't stop them from voting for Trump so I guess the folks in Michigan have a pretty good idea what's going on.

vantexan

And all that doesn't change the fact that Dems have run Illinois into the ground. But wait, let's look at Kansas! No wait, look over at Michigan!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Good lord, ttku Dan.

I don't know what your :censored2:ing problem is but I am becoming quite frustrated with your condescending attitude toward me.

I watch "This Old House" and this season they were renovating two homes in the Detroit area. Part of one show was dedicated to the Flint water crisis. My posts were based on information presented on that show. Supposedly there are roughly 18,000 private service lines that need to be replaced before the end of the year.

The Flint governing body thought they could save a few pennies by using their own water rather than continuing to get it from Detroit.

Rather than talk down to me simply correct any errors that I may make.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't know what your :censored2:ing problem is but I am becoming quite frustrated with your condescending attitude toward me.

Rather than talk down to me simply correct any errors that I may make.
f8a.gif