Illinois to go bankrupt?

f8a.gif
12yicxxAZGYEQE.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don't know what your :censored2:ing problem is but I am becoming quite frustrated with your condescending attitude toward me.

I watch "This Old House" and this season they were renovating two homes in the Detroit area. Part of one show was dedicated to the Flint water crisis. My posts were based on information presented on that show. Supposedly there are roughly 18,000 private service lines that need to be replaced before the end of the year.

The Flint governing body thought they could save a few pennies by using their own water rather than continuing to get it from Detroit.

Rather than talk down to me simply correct any errors that I may make.

Here's a little advice

Read more Post less

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't know what your :censored2:ing problem is but I am becoming quite frustrated with your condescending attitude toward me.

I watch "This Old House" and this season they were renovating two homes in the Detroit area. Part of one show was dedicated to the Flint water crisis. My posts were based on information presented on that show. Supposedly there are roughly 18,000 private service lines that need to be replaced before the end of the year.

The Flint governing body thought they could save a few pennies by using their own water rather than continuing to get it from Detroit.

Rather than talk down to me simply correct any errors that I may make.
Maybe DIDO is just reacting to your online personality.
He is not as condescending to you as you are to most members.

pot_calls_kettle_black.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Black exodus accelerates in Cook County, census shows

Between 2015 and 2016, more than 12,000 black residents left Cook County, an increase from the previous year when about 9,000 residents left. The greater Chicago area, which for the census includes parts of Indiana and Wisconsin, has lost nearly 46,000 black residents since 2010. That exodus is larger than in any other metropolitan area in the country.

Some of those who left Chicago and Cook County relocated to other parts of the state, but Illinois still recorded a population drop of about 10,000 black residents between 2015 and 2016, more than any other state. Experts say it is an indication that the majority of the state's black flight is occurring in Chicago.

The black exodus is part of a larger pattern of general population decline in the region. Illinois dropped by 37,508 people in 2016, losing more residents than any other state, and Chicago was the only city among the country's 10 largest to drop in population. Between 2015 and 2016, the greater Chicago area lost 19,570 residents