Illinois

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Now you have to renew every 5 years. So yeah quadrupled.

It was $1 per year. Now it’s $4 per year.
0011A07A-948B-4BA2-8FA8-48A400D5ACB9.jpeg

Here’s my gun permit.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That states so :censored2:in crooked. Makes my :censored2:ing blood boil just going over to that hellish wasteland.
What’s funny is if you’re from any other state you can come to Illinois and buy whatever.

Always cracked me up I could flash a Missouri license and buy all of the ammo I wanted.

Yeah called a foid card here (firearm owners identification card) voter ID cards are ethical but sure let’s charge gun owners and fingerprint them.
I don't have a problem with having to get a fire arms card but everyone should have a cooler ID. You might intimidate someone into not voting if you don't have an ID.

OH the poor can't afford them but yest they have a cell phone

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
What’s funny is if you’re from any other state you can come to Illinois and buy whatever.

Always cracked me up I could flash a Missouri license and buy all of the ammo I wanted.

Not anymore. I tried to buy a rifle from a sporting goods store close to moms and they said I could buy it but I had to do the 3 day wait and pay for FFL and shipping to SHIP the :censored2:in thing over here. Haven’t tried ammo tho. That chapped my ass enough I just said sorry I’m not jumping through all these :censored2:in hoops.

Which sucks because I would rather buy local and the owners son used to by my moms neighbor. Known them for a long time and used to buy a bunch from them. But not going to spend the extra $40 for FFL :censored2: and then to ship it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don't have a problem with having to get a fire arms card but everyone should have a cooler ID. You might intimidate someone into not voting if you don't have an ID.

OH the poor can't afford them but yest they have a cell phone
I have a problem with

1) just punishing people that are following the law. Criminals don’t care about gun idcards

2) charging money for a constitutional right.