Illinois

vantexan

Collateral damage.
If there were a million whites in prison and only a thousand blacks you'd be enraged by the injustice of it all. And I don't mean sympathy for the whites. No doubt there are blacks in prison who got railroaded. I've seen whites let out after decades in prison, even from death row, who got railroaded too. But most people in prison actually committed a crime. And I would hate to be a good black person living in a black neighborhood of a major city. Most likely would be affected by crime at some point. You hate that there's such a high percentage of blacks in prison? Start with repairing your families, have a father in the home. And don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

floridays

Sad that your mind views this country as segregated still.
He assumed, as I have before, by your previous posts that you are negro, as I am.

I will say it with no you's or your's,

The negro family is torn apart to the point Dr. Martin Luther King would be heartbroken.

Call me Tom.

rod

Retired 22 years
He assumed, as I have before, by your previous posts that you are negro, as I am.

I will say it with no you's or your's,

The negro family is torn apart to the point Dr. Martin Luther King would be heartbroken.

Call me Tom.
Is "negro" ok to use? Sure wouldn't want to offend someone.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sad that your mind views this country as segregated still.

They're just mad because Trump owns Chicago now and he can't pawn it off on Obama. "Tough Guy" Trump visited the Windy City, and the problem got worse.

Oh, and Benghazi is a mess right now too with Trump's buddy causing a war.

So, Benghazi!!, Benghazi!!. Chicago!!, Chicago!!

Trump's fault.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They're just mad because Trump owns Chicago now and he can't pawn it off on Obama. "Tough Guy" Trump visited the Windy City, and the problem got worse.

Oh, and Benghazi is a mess right now too with Trump's buddy causing a war.

So, Benghazi!!, Benghazi!!. Chicago!!, Chicago!!

Trump's fault.
you need to simma down now