Im a driver and on my paycheck they are paying me as a "washer" (never washed a vehicle in my life lol) and sometimes they pay me as "special air"

Im a driver and on my paycheck they are paying me as a "washer" (never washed a vehicle in my life lol) and sometimes they pay me as "special air" I don't know what Washer means or Special air but they've been paying me as that which is less than a drivers pay and I deliver packages all day nothing else nothing more...can someone tell me what's going on? Thank you :)

Cementups

Box Monkey
Well the big problem is that your coming to an online forum and asknig advice instead of checking with a union representative to see if they can right the situation.

Well the big problem is that your coming to an online forum and asknig advice instead of checking with a union representative to see if they can right the situation.
Good point, I just wanted to know some Info before I walk into the office and start talking about something I know nothing about.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Does that category pay more than washer or special air? 🤔
Yes.

Yes it does.

One is always considered a jerk when they approach the proper people to correct an issue immediately instead of waiting for multiple occurrences of inconsistencies.

Your issue should not be an issue unless there is more to the story...

Poop Head

Judge me.
Im a driver and on my paycheck they are paying me as a "washer" (never washed a vehicle in my life lol) and sometimes they pay me as "special air" I don't know what Washer means or Special air but they've been paying me as that which is less than a drivers pay and I deliver packages all day nothing else nothing more...can someone tell me what's going on? Thank you :)
Lawyer up. No mercy.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

What is your bid job (job title) classification ? 22.3, 22.4 etc …

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
cough-coughing.gif

Overpaid Union Thug

Sounds like one of your sups is trying to hide something.