Im a driver and on my paycheck they are paying me as a "washer" (never washed a vehicle in my life lol) and sometimes they pay me as "special air"

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
canadian-bacon-pronounce.gif

Overpaid Union Thug

I dunno about that, I get along alright with everyone in the office, I don't wanna start thinking they're purposely screwing me.
Youu should ask a steward and/or business agent AND your sup.

For a while one of my sups was coding my “excess” am/pm time as all kinds of nonsense to hide it from the flavor of the month Nazi (district manager) but it didn’t affect my pay.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Im a driver and on my paycheck they are paying me as a "washer" (never washed a vehicle in my life lol) and sometimes they pay me as "special air" I don't know what Washer means or Special air but they've been paying me as that which is less than a drivers pay and I deliver packages all day nothing else nothing more...can someone tell me what's going on? Thank you :)
So your letting them pay you less and have not filed or got the problem solved

Basically yes, I just realized what they've been classifying me as on paycheques when I'm a ground driver. They're putting in washer and or special air.

Youu should ask a steward and/or business agent AND your sup.

For a while one of my sups was coding my “excess” am/pm time as all kinds of nonsense to hide it from the flavor of the month Nazi (district manager) but it didn’t affect my pay.
Yeah your probably right, they wanna look good for the monthly end report I guess