Im a driver and on my paycheck they are paying me as a "washer" (never washed a vehicle in my life lol) and sometimes they pay me as "special air"

rod

Retired 22 years
I dunno about that, I get along alright with everyone in the office. I don't wanna start thinking they're purposely screwing me.
That is your first mistake. You get along with them and meanwhile they think you are screwing them. I'm not saying you have to be a jerk to them but never think they are your buddies.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Nah it should be but isebt. The problem is the large landowners won't build any new apartments or houses or condos so they can artificially raise prices on existing properties by saying g there's a housing shortage.
We definitely are not talking about the same thing here...

That is your first mistake. You get along with them and meanwhile they think you are screwing them. I'm not saying you have to be a jerk to them but never think they are your buddies.
I don't wanna start thinking like that bro...if I do ill just quit, don't put that in my head lol

Commercial Inside Release

Unless you are specifically inputting car wash or air shuttle into the other work screen on the diad, then they are putting it in illegally and screwing you over. In the USA, it would be a serious situation.

In Canada, who knows if the Crown gives a damn. Who's your management team, anyway? Ricky, Julian & Bubbles?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Unless you are specifically inputting car wash or air shuttle into the other work screen on the diad, then they are putting it in illegally and screwing you over. In the USA, it would be a serious situation.

In Canada, who knows if the Crown gives a damn. Who's your management team, anyway? Ricky, Julian & Bubbles?
Car wash code is 059 here in upper Midwest. But who knows in Canada 🤔

nWo

I have a video of my boss doing blow in the office. He has a video of me doing blow in the office.