Im a real driver now

DeliveryMachine

Once I started driving, I learned pretty damn quick, a roll of toilet paper needed to be tossed in the essentials bag I bring everyday. Hope to god you never need it, but when the time comes, it will be a life saver. By the way, the ones you absolutely can’t hold, always require the most TP

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I never thought it would happen but i used a driver release bag today if you know what i mean.
tenor (2).gif

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Yup, didn't have that pleasure yet & don't want to either.

One driver release in the a.m.and another try in the p.m...

Nothing taco bell or anything spicy for lunch that may backfire on you... light snacks thru the day.

Peeing in a bottle, though...

279.gif

279.gif

john chesney

I never thought it would happen but i used a driver release bag today if you know what i mean.
No I thought that’s when I became a real driver too. It’s when you call the center and tell them you :censored2: your pants. This is the new standard I’ve personally did and now set as the official you’re now a real driver

CoffeeStainedUniform

Couldn't hold it in anymore...residential street. I pulled out 2 empty 32 oz Gatorade bottles, closed the bulkhead doors. Turns out 2 Gatorade bottles aren't enough. I still miss the coffee thermos I threw away.