Im a real driver now

MrBates

I never thought it would happen but i used a driver release bag today if you know what i mean.

I've been ok so far scheduling myself. Wake up at 0600 and eat breakfast right away. Follow up with a cup of coffee to get things brewing, and I'm dropping my first "irreg" in the toilet by 0700. Leave for work at 0730.

Routine is your friend.

Faceplanted

I've been ok so far scheduling myself. Wake up at 0600 and eat breakfast right away. Follow up with a cup of coffee to get things brewing, and I'm dropping my first "irreg" in the toilet by 0700. Leave for work at 0730.

Routine is your friend.
id much rather roll out of bed at 8am. Brush my teeth and shave and head out, then wait till I’m on the clock to take a :censored2:.

Your crazy getting up at 6am

Faceplanted

I'm not sitting on those friggin stools... not after those nasty fugers that already sat on them
You must be horrified to even shake somebody’s hand enh. It’s a dirty would out there. But not dirty enough for me to :censored2: in a plastic bag and whipe my ass with a sweaty sock.

FYI there is also this amazing tactical way of taking a :censored2: called hovering. It’s magical, you don’t even have to make contact! It’s a non contact sport.

wayfair

swollen member
You must be horrified to even shake somebody’s hand enh. It’s a dirty would out there. But not dirty enough for me to :censored2: in a plastic bag and whipe my ass with a sweaty sock.

FYI there is also this amazing tactical way of taking a :censored2: called hovering. It’s magical, you don’t even have to make contact! It’s a non contact sport.

Shake hands??? No one wants to shake my dirty hands. Fist bumps all the way.

And I haven't :censored2: in any bags and wiped with any socks. I'll break off route and use clean facilities!

My knees can't " hover" anymore, lol.

DiRt BAG

I’m on a rural route and there are gas well drives every mile or two..back up one of those 10’ or 500’..open them back swing doors and grab that back bumper..I always keep company tissues a pack of company paper towels a spray bottle from the shop w/ washer fluid..5 times in the last 10 years..awesome feeling pulling out onto the road leaving that delivery!! Told a friend who’s job it is to check the gas wells about it and he said “you mother$%**@#!! Then laughed and said they all do the same thing.