Immigration

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Look it up. Marijuana has been proven to damage developing brains. If an adult takes it up after they reach 25-27 it apparently is ok. You guys that want to claim there's no real downside to pot do yourselves a real disservice. Most likely marijuana will be legalized nationally, and if that results in droves of damaged brains you'll see it criminalized again, or at least greatly restricted. There should be education warning people to wait on taking up the habit, but of course sensible solutions get you all worked up.
So you do think we should prohibit 25 year olds from drinking coca cola. Liberals and their nanny state. Smh .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm not dodging anything. There's no comparison between permanent brain damage and poor nutrition choices.
I'm talking about the effects of sugar on the brain. Look it up if you're ignorant.

You're not a scientist, or a doctor. You're an obese, broke, expatriate, who refuses to work to support his family. You're in no position to tell a 25 year old what they can do with their body or life.

vantexan

I'm talking about the effects of sugar on the brain. Look it up if you're ignorant.

You're not a scientist, or a doctor. You're an obese, broke, expatriate, who refuses to work to support his family. You're in no position to tell a 25 year old what they can do with their body or life.
Again, you don't want anyone interfering with what you like to do. There's no comparison between damage pot can cause a developing brain, and the effect of sugar on a brain. As for me, I'm not obese, have income coming in every month from which I have savings, no bills beyond a house mortgage, and I'm coming back to the States in late August. As usual you're wrong and now I'll sit back while you attack the messenger. Can do this all day.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
As the Trump administration intensifies its efforts to curb illegal immigration, attempts to cross the U.S.-Mexico border. On Wednesday, a CBS News crew witnessed one of those attempts. CBS News correspondent David Begnaud reports on what he saw along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Look it up. Marijuana has been proven to damage developing brains. If an adult takes it up after they reach 25-27 it apparently is ok. You guys that want to claim there's no real downside to pot do yourselves a real disservice. Most likely marijuana will be legalized nationally, and if that results in droves of damaged brains you'll see it criminalized again, or at least greatly restricted. There should be education warning people to wait on taking up the habit, but of course sensible solutions get you all worked up.
I have not seen anybody post that but I don’t read every post.

vantexan

I have not seen anybody post that but I don’t read every post.
I've been told that repeatedly by pot advocates. And have seen it all over the internet. Smoking it alone is bad for your lungs but have been told no it isn't. Cigarettes of course are bad but inhaling pot smoke is no big deal to hear some tell it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not true.
Like almost every other medicine, there are possible side effects at any age.
i.e. - Long term usage at a high level can cause depression.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I've been told that repeatedly by pot advocates. And have seen it all over the internet. Smoking it alone is bad for your lungs but have been told no it isn't. Cigarettes of course are bad but inhaling pot smoke is no big deal to hear some tell it.
I can only speak for me and I have never heard anyone or read anywhere that 'smoking' anything is not good for you.
I have not smoked weed in over 9 months nor anything else for that matter.
I either vape at 384°friend or less or via edible form.
Cannabis causes memory loss with regular usage but it has not proven to be permanent yet but I would assume it does.
Cannabis, like any drug, can have unintended side effects based on the individual.
It can cause depression when usage in medicinal doses for an extended period of time.
All that said, cannabis is probable safer than aspirin or any of the NADs or certainly NASs.