Immigration

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
This has been a main story the last couple of days here in So Cal. The guy drove right through our neck of the woods probably trying to get back to Mexico. Crazy stuff.

Man suspected of attacking wife with chain saw was deported 11 times

A man suspected of attacking his wife with a chain saw in Whittier had been deported 11 times since 2005, immigration officials said.

Alejandro Alvarez Villegas attacked his wife in their home Wednesday, with their three children inside, according to Whittier police. The 32-year-old then fled the scene in a stolen car.

Chainsaw Attack Suspect Was Removed from US 11 Times: ICE

Sportello

Banned
This has been a main story the last couple of days here in So Cal. The guy drove right through our neck of the woods probably trying to get back to Mexico. Crazy stuff.

Man suspected of attacking wife with chain saw was deported 11 times

A man suspected of attacking his wife with a chain saw in Whittier had been deported 11 times since 2005, immigration officials said.

Alejandro Alvarez Villegas attacked his wife in their home Wednesday, with their three children inside, according to Whittier police. The 32-year-old then fled the scene in a stolen car.

Chainsaw Attack Suspect Was Removed from US 11 Times: ICE
Do you want to pick out one bad for every 1000 good? Are all Tony's with your surname mobsters?

Fear mongering at it's worst.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard that maybe this newly elected Mexican president wants to close his southern borders. That would be great because they have maybe 200 miles of border compared to our 2000 miles.

I would think that will slow things down a bit. (Gee, there would be a wall and Mexico would pay for it...…...prophecy fulfilled!

newfie

I heard that maybe this newly elected Mexican president wants to close his southern borders. That would be great because they have maybe 200 miles of border compared to our 2000 miles.

I would think that will slow things down a bit. (Gee, there would be a wall and Mexico would pay for it...…...prophecy fulfilled!

he looks like he's beefing up his border patrols on both ends. I dont think he's going to be the pacifist everyone thought

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

We'll probably end up paying for that southern wall also.

vantexan

cost savings in the long run. good read below, i'm waiting for someone to accuse the author of being a white bigot

IAN DE SILVA: The consequences of uncontrolled immigration
If they're willing to let ten's of millions of babies get dismembered then they're not too stressed about terrorist attacks or illegal aliens committing crimes. It's the price they're willing to pay to get control of the country back.

Sportello

Banned
Hold on, let me get my chainsaw. LMAO!

"They're not sending us their good people," they're sending them with chainsaws. :lol: :whiteflag:

Too much TDS.
Criminal rates among illegal immigrants is about half that of native born Americans, and legal immigrants closer to 20%.

This country desperately needs hard working immigrants to keep it growing.

Sportello

Banned
The county deperately needs comprehensive immigration reform...
Good luck with that in the current political climate.

Listen to the words our dear leader uses to demonize the 'other'. Look at the verbal attacks on people of color that are occurring all too frequently. Kids selling water on a sidewalk? Going to the pool, riding on a bus, all open to assault, encouraged by our leader.

The fish rots from the head.

Last edited: