Immigration

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
canada border guards gave me proof of entry to US secondary search and exit even though corrupt CBP didnt stamp my passport.

one of the guys in jail locally is in there for donating money to someone who became a terrorist. i also have a complaint which DHS is reviewing. my bro says be careful. i told my bro i dont even have to do anything and the govt can make up charges against me like they are doing to julian assange.
Have you made the FBI's 10 Most Wanted yet?

rickyb

out of control CBP encouraged this traveller to drink his drugs. the traveller died.

other videos of lawless CBP agents shooting at people on beaches.

Last edited:

rickyb

disclaimer: rap is dead

famous UK born rapper grew up in america for 20 years of his 26 year life. he overstayed his visa for 13 years. just came out with a single where he said something about the border patrol. now all of a sudden he is arrested by ICE and has to deal with immigration system.

its one thing to enforce current immigration law, its another to suddenly enforce it after someone speaks out for politics and justice.

his lawyer says many americans dont have the money or fame to defend their freedom in the legal system or immigration system. he says many people are just totally forgotten because they are poor.

this crap doesnt happen in a truly free society.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
@rickyb is the new Al Capone.
More like Brick Tamland

movies-anchorman-19.jpg

BiggieBrown

disclaimer: rap is dead

famous UK born rapper grew up in america for 20 years of his 26 year life. he overstayed his visa for 13 years. just came out with a single where he said something about the border patrol. now all of a sudden he is arrested by ICE and has to deal with immigration system.

its one thing to enforce current immigration law, its another to suddenly enforce it after someone speaks out for politics and justice.

his lawyer says many americans dont have the money or fame to defend their freedom in the legal system or immigration system. he says many people are just totally forgotten because they are poor.

this crap doesnt happen in a truly free society.

Guy overstays visa for 13 years, then gets deported.
What's the problem again?

rickyb

Guy overstays visa for 13 years, then gets deported.
What's the problem again?
the problem is that after he raps a line about politics in his single all of a sudden he has problems with border patrol

in a free society, you dont punish people (ie terrorism) to send a political message.