Immigration

vantexan

no its not, maybe you should meet some muslims. i have a very hard time believing my really good friends are subscribing to a ridiculous thing like this. my one muslim friend doesnt really like my dog being around him, thats cool. im pretty sure sometimes he pets him. and not to mention what the guys like chris hedges say about muslims ie its a peaceful religion.

thats like saying the KKK are like every christian. its a needle in a haystack for muslims who are terrorists. and like i said we cant be proud of ourselves because we have our own terrible histories and it continues to present day.

how many muslims are you friends with?
Worldwide Ricky in the last 50 years which religious group was committing the most terrorist acts? Not even close.

BrownArmy

As in going to war against Hitler? There's war, then there's war.

That was the ‘war’.

Korea? Vietnam?

Misadventures in a misguided attempt to stop Communism.

Iraq? Afghanistan?

Misadventures.

These days?

It’s drone warfare.

The money we waste on this nonsense, smh.

Let’s reign in the Pentagon.

vantexan

That was the ‘war’.

Korea? Vietnam?

Misadventures in a misguided attempt to stop Communism.

Iraq? Afghanistan?

Misadventures.

These days?

It’s drone warfare.

The money we waste on this nonsense, smh.

Let’s reign in the Pentagon.
When you have a successful program that eradicates poverty or fixes education let me know. The government has plenty of holes it pours money into.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Yes, There’s a Crisis at the Border

More than 76,000 migrants were apprehended crossing the southern border last month, the highest February in more than 10 years and the highest month of the Trump administration. The number of apprehensions tops any month during the 2014 border surge under President Barack Obama, which no one had a problem calling a crisis at the time.

The Times editorialized the other day that Trump declared “that there’s a crisis at the border, contrary to all evidence.” Then, the paper ran a news story headlined, “Border at ‘Breaking Point’ as More than 76,000 Migrants Cross in a Month.” Both of those pieces can’t be right. There’s manufacturing a crisis, then there’s ignoring one for fear of conceding anything to Trump.

MAKAVELI

More than 76,000 migrants were apprehended crossing the southern border last month, the highest February in more than 10 years and the highest month of the Trump administration. The number of apprehensions tops any month during the 2014 border surge under President Barack Obama, which no one had a problem calling a crisis at the time.

The Times editorialized the other day that Trump declared “that there’s a crisis at the border, contrary to all evidence.” Then, the paper ran a news story headlined, “Border at ‘Breaking Point’ as More than 76,000 Migrants Cross in a Month.” Both of those pieces can’t be right. There’s manufacturing a crisis, then there’s ignoring one for fear of conceding anything to Trump.
You might want to read the entire article. A wall is not going to stop these migrants from trying to cross the border.

The trend is for these migrants to come by bus, reducing the trek to days, and to travel in large groups. In recent months, 70 groups larger than a hundred showed up. There were just 13 such groups the year before, and two the year before that. They simply turn themselves in because they know they will make it into the country.

Story Continued Below

The system is overloaded. According to The New York Times, a group housing immigrants in El Paso, Texas, had 3,600 migrants released to its care in one week in February, the most in one week since the group started more than 40 years ago.

Once they arrive, the migrants are unlikely to be made to leave. ICE has limited resources and more urgent priorities, even if the necessary detention space existed.

El Correcto

god is dead

This is why we need firing squads on the border.

floridays

You might want to read the entire article. A wall is not going to stop these migrants from trying to cross the border.

The trend is for these migrants to come by bus, reducing the trek to days, and to travel in large groups. In recent months, 70 groups larger than a hundred showed up. There were just 13 such groups the year before, and two the year before that. They simply turn themselves in because they know they will make it into the country.

Story Continued Below

The system is overloaded. According to The New York Times, a group housing immigrants in El Paso, Texas, had 3,600 migrants released to its care in one week in February, the most in one week since the group started more than 40 years ago.

Once they arrive, the migrants are unlikely to be made to leave. ICE has limited resources and more urgent priorities, even if the necessary detention space existed.
So Paco, maybe you might want to offer a solution, if you have one, if you want one.
I absolutely have one, period, and the president absolutely can do it, period. Would you like to hear it after you offer you silly bs response, senorita?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Story Continued Below

Thanks for confirming the crisis. :teethy:

floridays

Story Continued Below

I would like to know your position on immigration before you tell me to read an article. I would ask questions, but most do not like that way. You tell me, having read the article yourself, if a problem exists what is your solution, if no problem, I would ask for your justification of illegal entry, and on what basis you condone an individual states promotion and sanctuary of illegal foreign nationals.
I understand this takes thought, I actually think you have it in you.

vantexan

I would like to know your position on immigration before you tell me to read an article. I would ask questions, but most do not like that way. You tell me, having read the article yourself, if a problem exists what is your solution, if no problem, I would ask for your justification of illegal entry, and on what basis you condone an individual states promotion and sanctuary of illegal foreign nationals.
I understand this takes thought, I actually think you have it in you.
Liberals are always saying that working class Republicans are voting against their own interests. Yet they continually push for open borders. Who do they think working class Americans are competing against for jobs? How does the huge influx of cheap labor affect wages? And which group is affected most by this? Blacks. So who's working against our best interests here?