Immigration

rickyb

so today i was talking with a capitalist burger shop guy from iran and he mentioned immigrants (him being one) and sharia law (from syria i believe) and them trying to impose their idea of (whatever you wanna call it...) "society" on us.

one thing was funny was he mentioned how badly they treat animals and yet he runs a burger joint.

immediately i talked to him on what america was founded on which was slavery and genocide of natives (canada too), which definitely was imposed violently, and we still do a ton of cruel and injust things here.

i am against people not being able to freely travel across borders ie free markets, and i cant recall hearing what should be done with criminal immigrants. im damn sure north american govts are not following its current immigration laws.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
so today i was talking with a capitalist burger shop guy from iran and he mentioned immigrants (him being one) and sharia law (from syria i believe) and them trying to impose their idea of (whatever you wanna call it...) "society" on us.

one thing was funny was he mentioned how badly they treat animals and yet he runs a burger joint.

immediately i talked to him on what america was founded on which was slavery and genocide of natives (canada too), which definitely was imposed violently, and we still do a ton of cruel and injust things here.

i am against people not being able to freely travel across borders ie free markets, and i cant recall hearing what should be done with criminal immigrants. im damn sure north american govts are not following its current immigration laws.
Sharia law is Islamic law. It’s basically the moral code they must follow as a Muslim.

oldngray

nowhere special
faaabde9d2e7.jpg

rickyb

Sharia law is Islamic law. It’s basically the moral code they must follow as a Muslim.
no its not, maybe you should meet some muslims. i have a very hard time believing my really good friends are subscribing to a ridiculous thing like this. my one muslim friend doesnt really like my dog being around him, thats cool. im pretty sure sometimes he pets him. and not to mention what the guys like chris hedges say about muslims ie its a peaceful religion.

thats like saying the KKK are like every christian. its a needle in a haystack for muslims who are terrorists. and like i said we cant be proud of ourselves because we have our own terrible histories and it continues to present day.

how many muslims are you friends with?

Last edited:

rickyb

i also find it ironic that people are concerned about what muslims are doing to influence american culture.

what do you think corporations have already done to change our culture for the worse? our food is poison, economy is garbage, were bombarded with ads, propaganda, etc.

and what has our govt already gotten away with? lowering our expectations, lying to us, taking away our rights, colluding with corporations to ruin the country in the name of making a few people rich.

and what has our govt / corporations done to change other countries cultures? america has interferred with more countries than any other country in the world at present, supporting dictators, making people poor.

but no, my guess if you look at the threads here people are mostly concerned about muslims imposing their religion on us. and its possible my post is the only one which mentions govts and corporations influencing and ruining our cultures.

heres a clue: if youre blaming poor / vulnerable people, youre probably wrong.

why cant you and baba gonj make the connection? why cant you think?
Why not. Ukrainians worked with HRC's campaign to stop Trump.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
no its not, maybe you should meet some muslims. i have a very hard time believing my really good friends are subscribing to a ridiculous thing like this. my one muslim friend doesnt really like my dog being around him, thats cool. im pretty sure sometimes he pets him. and not to mention what the guys like chris hedges say about muslims ie its a peaceful religion.

thats like saying the KKK are like every christian. its a needle in a haystack for muslims who are terrorists. and like i said we cant be proud of ourselves because we have our own terrible histories and it continues to present day.

how many muslims are you friends with?
3AB8C3AA-86FC-4D7E-9205-661BCB4859C2.png

https://ing.org/a-closer-look-at-sharia-in-the-united-states/

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
i also find it ironic that people are concerned about what muslims are doing to influence american culture.

what do you think corporations have already done to change our culture for the worse? our food is poison, economy is garbage, were bombarded with ads, propaganda, etc.

and what has our govt already gotten away with? lowering our expectations, lying to us, taking away our rights, colluding with corporations to ruin the country in the name of making a few people rich.

and what has our govt / corporations done to change other countries cultures? america has interferred with more countries than any other country in the world at present, supporting dictators, making people poor.

but no, my guess if you look at the threads here people are mostly concerned about muslims imposing their religion on us. and its possible my post is the only one which mentions govts and corporations influencing and ruining our cultures.

heres a clue: if youre blaming poor / vulnerable people, youre probably wrong.

why cant you and baba gonj make the connection? why cant you think?
You are a prime candidate to be converted to Islam and eventually be a suicide bomber “for Allah”.

rickyb

You are a prime candidate to be converted to Islam and eventually be a suicide bomber “for Allah”.
so!

look at the US war machine. what do you think it does to people who sign up?

it converts you into killing quite often innocent people around the world and following orders from the govt without being able to question them.

rickyb

oldngray

nowhere special
your website says 60% of americans have rarely or never talked to a muslims, and same number admits to knowing very little about islam

WHAT A SUPRISE lol

60%?

I wonder how they came up with that number.

Almost as if they pulled a random number out of their ass.

No way its accurate.