Immigration

oldngray

nowhere special
90405044508.jpg

vantexan

The new plan is to bus them all directly to the Canadian border.
Let's hope not for Ricky's sake. What will he do if competing against people who actually work hard instead of faking it, and for a lot less than he's willing to accept? Ricky expects to get paid to just show up.

Box Ox

Trump does deserve credit for threatening to close the border and getting Mexico to really start acting to deal with the migrant situation.

Dan Gainor: Media concede there’s a border crisis, but won’t give Trump credit for getting Mexico to act

"The Washington Post reported progress Friday in a story headlined “Threatened by Trump, exhausted by caravans, Mexico withdraws red carpet.” The article said Mexico is taking action to keep Central American migrants from traveling through the nation and into the U.S.

“Worried by the growing traffic, (Mexican) security officials are considering a plan to effectively bottle up many migrants in the southern part of the country,” the Post reported. “Authorities have also agreed to a Trump administration request to keep migrants in Mexico as they seek U.S. asylum, a process that can take months or years.”

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
america govt is now asking people who want a visa to hand over all their social media accounts.

american govt also poisoned 10,000+ people in flint with rusty water.

american govt does stuff like this all the time. american govt and corporations are more dangerous to americans than the terrorists were told to be afraid of.

Well, the American Government could be just as dangerous to Canadians if they could ever find it in their hearts to let you in.:lol:

rickyb

Well, the American Government could be just as dangerous to Canadians if they could ever find it in their hearts to let you in.:lol:
govt always pushing fear campaigns saying we should worry about terrorists and criminal immigrants.

buts its govt that does alot of the terrorizing and crime.

Observer

I have always felt that the southern borders should be closed. The President should also discontinue the money sent to any South American country. I was upset when I learned how MUCH money goes to these countries with no improvements. Obviously the money donated is not being put to good use. We could use it to fix up all of our highways. This has to stop.

It's child abuse when you drag your kids hundreds of miles away from home. It blew up in the face of TIME magazine when they claimed that little girl was only with her mom and the dad didn't even know the mom took off. It was a totally false cover trying to make the President look bad. I am no longer a long time subscriber to that magazine. JUST think how much of the national debt can be corrected with not donating this money to these countries. THE SAME goes for Peurto Rico (sp) - Texas cleaned up their debris - what is wrong with them. They are just a bunch of whiners.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I have always felt that the southern borders should be closed. The President should also discontinue the money sent to any South American country. I was upset when I learned how MUCH money goes to these countries with no improvements. Obviously the money donated is not being put to good use. We could use it to fix up all of our highways. This has to stop.

It's child abuse when you drag your kids hundreds of miles away from home. It blew up in the face of TIME magazine when they claimed that little girl was only with her mom and the dad didn't even know the mom took off. It was a totally false cover trying to make the President look bad. I am no longer a long time subscriber to that magazine. JUST think how much of the national debt can be corrected with not donating this money to these countries. THE SAME goes for Peurto Rico (sp) - Texas cleaned up their debris - what is wrong with them. They are just a bunch of whiners.
we need to stop giving money to all of them

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only....

“The Radical Left always seems to have an Open Borders, Open Arms policy — so this should make them very happy!” he added.:lol:

Gavin Newsom, with torch in hand should be welcoming them to our sanctuary state and meet them at the border...

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.":happy-very:

MAKAVELI

Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only....

“The Radical Left always seems to have an Open Borders, Open Arms policy — so this should make them very happy!” he added.:lol:

Gavin Newsom, with torch in hand should be welcoming them to our sanctuary state and meet them at the border...

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.":happy-very:
You cuckservatives had full control of the house the Senate and the white House for 2 years. Ttku...

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

I hope they are able to do this but I do fear the concentration of these people in one area.
They need to learn and become an American which is not going to happen if they live together.

El Correcto

god is dead

Why do democrats hate illegal immigrants in THEIR districts? How is this cruel sending them to California, “One of the largest economies in the world.”? I thought illegal immigrants were your biggest strength, why don’t you want your population introduced to the “not a crisis” flooding of them into your cities? How is Trump the bad guy in this and Nancy Pelosi not a racist?

So many questions that will be answered with incoherent what aboutism and liberal dribble.