Immigration

El Correcto

god is dead
Even if you don’t have proper housing for them what is wrong with releasing them? I thought y’all like catch and release, guess not when the locus are swarming your fields of prosperity.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
The Migrant Perspective

Approximately 400 migrants will die in the US desert in 2018, and perhaps another 600 in Mexico. Over 100,000 migrant women will be raped, and another 20,000 trafficked into forced prostitution. Another 150,000, primarily men, will be assaulted and robbed, and at least 20,000 will become involved in drug smuggling, many against their will. About 20,000 migrants will fall victim to kidnapping or extortion.

It ranks among the top handful of humanitarian crises in the world, and virtually all of it is the explicit result of US immigration policy.

But keep on dangling that carrot in your humane jester of open borders and sanctuary cities for all. SMH

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There hasn't been so much outrage about Trump releasing immigrants directly into sanctuary cities by the Dems since Lincoln set their slaves free.

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-4-12_21-6-8.png

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Slavery is illegal, but you’re okay with indentured servitude?

Ever lived in SoCal? Illegals are everywhere, doing the jobs white people won't. moreluck knows this, but won't admit it. Car washes, landscapers, the fast food industry, and many more. They fill a niche in the economy, and are indispensable for many industries.
Slavery is illegal, but you’re okay with indentured servitude?

They are wage earners and live freely. Apparently you need to consult a dictionary or encyclopedia. Or, you could Google and see you don't know what you're talking about. Underground economy, son. Oh, and the white contractors. They love going to the Home Depot every morning to grab a bunch of illegals who they pay about half of what they would a white worker, assuming the white person would even do the work, which they won't.

Hop on board the Clue Train, or don't they have them in Trump Country?

Sportello

The Migrant Perspective

Approximately 400 migrants will die in the US desert in 2018, and perhaps another 600 in Mexico. Over 100,000 migrant women will be raped, and another 20,000 trafficked into forced prostitution. Another 150,000, primarily men, will be assaulted and robbed, and at least 20,000 will become involved in drug smuggling, many against their will. About 20,000 migrants will fall victim to kidnapping or extortion.

It ranks among the top handful of humanitarian crises in the world, and virtually all of it is the explicit result of US immigration policy.

But keep on dangling that carrot in your humane jester of open borders and sanctuary cities for all. SMH
You had to dig deep for that load of patooey.

SMDH

moreluck

golden ticket member
Orange County is full of illegals. Ever spend much time in Santa Ana? They mow your lawns, wash your cars, and prepare your food. Really.
I won't even drive in Santa Ana or serve on jury!! I did Westminster once.....I play the cancer card now and get out of it! I consider Santa Ana not SoCal. My SoCal starts at the 5 and 405 meet.

newfie

Ever lived in SoCal? Illegals are everywhere, doing the jobs white people won't. moreluck knows this, but won't admit it. Car washes, landscapers, the fast food industry, and many more. They fill a niche in the economy, and are indispensable for many industries.

They are wage earners and live freely. Apparently you need to consult a dictionary or encyclopedia. Or, you could Google and see you don't know what you're talking about. Underground economy, son. Oh, and the white contractors. They love going to the Home Depot every morning to grab a bunch of illegals who they pay about half of what they would a white worker, assuming the white person would even do the work, which they won't.

Hop on board the Clue Train, or don't they have them in Trump Country?

You accept the victimization of illegals and berate others who think it is wrong