Immigration

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
treatment instead of punishment.

which countries have lowest rates of recidivism? lets look at what works.
Okay, Einstein, if drugs are freely available on every street corner (recommended by @IWBF) how are you going to treat?
The War on Drugs should be aimed at the dealers and traffickers, not the abusers.The profit motive should be thwarted by swift capital punishment. Dry up the source and you eliminate most of the problem.

It will be fine

Okay, Einstein, if drugs are freely available on every street corner (recommended by @IWBF) how are you going to treat?
The War on Drugs should be aimed at the dealers and traffickers, not the abusers.The profit motive should be thwarted by swift capital punishment. Dry up the source and you eliminate most of the problem.
That hasn’t worked ever. Why do you think it will?

rickyb

the war on drugs was aimed at minorities. it killed the civil rights movement. and it hasnt worked.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Herons are legal in the zoo, you can get a coke anywhere.

I don’t know about harcore, is that what the kids are listening to these days?
You should try some of it, I did not want to get banned by the mods for promoting drug use on browncafe. A select few on here can talk about anything without getting banned.

BrownArmy

got fired. if they dont have the decency to tell me if theres any work before i show up then we got a problem.

Yah, it’s a common story, you couldn’t put in the work to make it.

It’s too bad, I’d love to see you in the center manager’s office everyday...