Impeachment - A Badge Of Honor or a Stigma

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I cant imagine going through the lynching he's gone through the last three years and not being thin skinned. thank god he's still doing a fantastic job for this country despite the constant snowflake attacks.

God, you are messed up. Lynching? Not thin skinned? He's the biggest whining baby ever, and to compare his kid glove treatment by fondling Republicans to "lynching" is just plain stupid.

newfie

God, you are messed up. Lynching? Not thin skinned? He's the biggest whining baby ever, and to compare his kid glove treatment by fondling Republicans to "lynching" is just plain stupid.

you're probably right lynching may not be a strong enough term to describe what the dems and the media have done to this very effective president.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Is it an unwritten law that all politicians have to be butt ugly as :censored2:?

I'm guessing I wouldn't have too much trouble finding 4 really attractive Republicans you could make fun of. How about Grassley, Gohmert, Collins, and McSally? Like your president, you equate good-looking with competence. Idiotic.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm guessing I wouldn't have too much trouble finding 4 really attractive Republicans you could make fun of. How about Grassley, Gohmert, Collins, and McSally? Like your president, you equate good-looking with competence. Idiotic.
Don't be a dumb ass. You're assuming I am and/or like Republicans and wouldn't make fun of them just as hard for some reason beyond me. So go ahead. Find a few pics so I can lay into them.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
557a8ced-pelosi-nadler-schiff-et-al-sized.jpg

First guy looks like a kiddie-diddling pipsqueak. Next to him we have this man-looking, iguana neck-having old broad. Then we have this short, fat, old balding snipe nose-looking ass. Then we have this nasty old denture-fidgeting, crypt keeper-looking bitch that makes rotting chicken look youthful and healthy.

newfie

an ugly republican would be an attractive democrat

Indecisi0n

Impeachment was meant to be as a last resort to control a President ignoring the Laws.
Now with Clinton and Trump being impeached within a score of each other, has the stigma of impeachment been turned into a "Badge of Honor"?

Getting impeached by this band of miscreants is a badge of honor for President Trump

As Americans, we should view getting impeached by this band of crazed lunatics and morally corrupt miscreants as a badge of honor for President Trump.

557a8ced-pelosi-nadler-schiff-et-al-sized.jpg
It's just all a bunch of games now. I really really hate politics. I also hate how it draws people against each other. In the end we all want about the same thing so why are we attacking each other over it? I mean we are fighting over another individual who we have no control over. It's sad.

El Correcto

god is dead
It's just all a bunch of games now. I really really hate politics. I also hate how it draws people against each other. In the end we all want about the same thing so why are we attacking each other over it? I mean we are fighting over another individual who we have no control over. It's sad.
No we don’t.

Indecisi0n

No we don’t.
You don't want to at the end of the night be safe in a home you can afford wrapped up in the arms of a loving man ?He holds you tight and close with both your chest chairs touching. Just feeling the throbbing of each others love pounding against you? *Baboom baboom baboom.