Impeachment - A Badge Of Honor or a Stigma

El Correcto

god is dead
You don't want to at the end of the night be safe in a home you can afford wrapped up in the arms of a loving man ?He holds you tight and close with both your chest chairs touching. Just feeling the throbbing of each others love pounding against you? *Baboom baboom baboom.
Not really. I’d rather them :censored2: off while I play Hitman 2.

newfie

You don't want to at the end of the night be safe in a home you can afford wrapped up in the arms of a loving man ?He holds you tight and close with both your chest chairs touching. Just feeling the throbbing of each others love pounding against you? *Baboom baboom baboom.

we'll now take a 30 second barf break

vantexan

Chest chairs? Is this the Lazy Boy position?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Maxine Waters is operating under the illusion that Trump can be charged again & again with impeachment. I see no one has informed her that it's a once or never kind of thing. Doing it multiple times only makes the House and it's members look foolish. It will really hurt them when their re-election time comes. All any challenger has to mention that they will work for the people of their district to win.