In case of “health emergency” (coronavirus)

undies

I’m curious what would happen if crazy things happen like in other countries, cities shut down, people told to stay home.

Would this be considered a lay off if we can’t deliver?
Any ideas about compensation, unemployment or would we be forced to use PTO?

I don’t think this virus is a danger, but the way other people are acting I think it will be outrageous if it spreads any further.

PT Car Washer

I’m curious what would happen if crazy things happen like in other countries, cities shut down, people told to stay home.

I don’t think this virus is a danger, but the way other people are acting I think it will be outrageous if it spreads any further.
I would suppose it would be like a flood or other natural disaster. An act of God.

542thruNthru

Well we are hourly.. so if we don't work or use a entitlement we don't get paid.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
You shouldn't be anymore worried about this overblown coronavirus than you would the flu. Just wash the hands regularly people and don"t put your hands in your mouth. Damn there are a lot of naive people out there!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Just study the history of "the bird flu" in l997 and "SARS" in 2003...I am trying to remember if any special precautions were taken except maybe wash your hands.

It would be interesting to see the statistics of how the DOW did during those years?

I do recall traveling to Canada around 2003 and people were in an uproar during the SARS epidemic.

Maybe an overreaction to all those zombie movies over the last couple of years. :getwell:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Look up the statistics, not the news prior to an election. 2800 worldwide have died from Coronavirus. Flu kills 300,000 to 600,000 people worldwide.
C82BA3F3-DCA9-4E12-A197-B810664F8CCE.jpeg

I’m more concerned with getting hit by a car.

undies

Like I said, I’m not personally worried about my own health.

My worry is the way it’s being treated and how people who have it are being treated along with the area where they live. If some sort of quarantine happens, it would surely effect us as delivery drivers.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Like I said, I’m not personally worried about my own health.

My worry is the way it’s being treated and how people who have it are being treated along with the area where they live. If some sort of quarantine happens, it would surely effect us as delivery drivers.

you don’t work you don’t get paid unless you have days available

it’s not that hard to figure out

Over70irregs

We all have guys who have regular work ailments who have trouble getting coverage. They will send you into a bug zone in a second. (Make sure you type in all those board touching signatures required)

iruhnman630

With a mortality rate 20x that of the flu, if it does spread as much as the flu, the death toll will be 7 figures.

But at this point I believe the panic will be more harmful than the virus.