In the ghetto...

rod

Retired 22 years
I had the nicest little old lady who ran a country store by herself murdered one day for like 35 bucks. I found out about it when the Sheriff pulled me over and questioned me about seeing anything suspicious in the area. I hadn't. They did catch the a-hole who did it and as far as I know he's still in prison. I would have gladly volunteered to pull the switch if we had capital punishment. I like Texas justice. You murder someone in Texas they will murder you back.

bumped

When the crime tape is up, and I can't get to the delivery I EC the package. Then, I always get a message sent to me why I EC that package, and they tell me I can't do that. If that's not an EC condition package, nothing is. I'm told to sheet NI1.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
When the crime tape is up, and I can't get to the delivery I EC the package. Then, I always get a message sent to me why I EC that package, and they tell me I can't do that. If that's not an EC condition package, nothing is. I'm told to sheet NI1.

I understand working as instructed, but that is not a NI1.

How can you NI1 a safe DR stop?

What if the consignee was home waiting for the package?

I sheet that as EC with road closed in the remarks. If my center manager wants to falsify the delivery records, he can do it. I won't.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This is why I don't go into most apartment buildings on my route and while I'll probably bid off this route within a year.

Yes those are 4 bullet holes.

My truck got pelted by a golf ball once by the Country Club. The limo's were taking all the spots up front.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
My truck got pelted by a golf ball once by the Country Club. The limo's were taking all the spots up front.
The Suburbans around here double park so there's no room to unload the bottled water and holistic dog food to houses. I usually have to get the handcart out and have a hand free to ring the buzzer on the gate. Usually the groundskeeper lets me in and asks I take it to the service elevator. When I ring the bell sometimes it takes 10 minutes for them to come to the door as they are busy bowling in the north wing of the house. When they finally come to the door they ask if i can future some packages coming up as they'll be out of town in the Alps skiing next month.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Dischargeable offense with little to no hope of getting your job back.

I know......only if they find out.

I have said though, that I would rather be unemployed than dead.
Actually...if you are in the Western Conference, it is not a dischargeable offense.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I hear gunfire from assault rifles all the time on my route.

Fortunately for me, it is usually the FFL I deliver to who is sitting on his back porch hosing down a steel gong with an AR 15.

rod

Retired 22 years
I hear gunfire from assault rifles all the time on my route.

Fortunately for me, it is usually the FFL I deliver to who is sitting on his back porch hosing down a steel gong with an AR 15.

When hunting season opens up it sounds like a war zone around here. Years ago before I built my house we were having a party down by the river. There were people all the way from a 6 week old baby to 80 year old Grandmas. At that time you had to walk down a trail from the road and you couldn't see the river from the road. A few of the teenagers were having fun shooting bottle-rockets out above the river. Some other younger kids were launching rocks with sling shots. Well apparently some nervous Nellies across the river saw the rocks splashing in the river and heard the pops of the bottle-rockets and assumed the noise and splashes were caused by us shooting at them so they called the cops. Next thing you know here comes Barny Fife walking out into my clearing with his hand on his side arm wanting to know if anyone down there was armed. I wasn't thinking fast enough otherwise I would have told him "hell yes-this is ------ township --everyones armed" but I just said no they weren't and we ironed out the problem.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The Suburbans around here double park so there's no room to unload the bottled water and holistic dog food to houses. I usually have to get the handcart out and have a hand free to ring the buzzer on the gate. Usually the groundskeeper lets me in and asks I take it to the service elevator. When I ring the bell sometimes it takes 10 minutes for them to come to the door as they are busy bowling in the north wing of the house. When they finally come to the door they ask if i can future some packages coming up as they'll be out of town in the Alps skiing next month.

I hate when that happens.

I hate when that happens.

Yeah, but they're usually in a bikini and still moist and glistening from the pool in the back yard, so it's actually not so bad. You know, if you're into that kind of thing.