Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns
First never told they were laying people off season, then security told me not allowed on property after talking to HR! Then HR answered explained and called back and told me to return to work! Never told anything or any post to union. Weeks later they say on call again, then put me and a few other co workers in active.

hmmm let’s see what the labor board and union says. I mean it’s not right to keep local temps and not allow others work also.

watdaflock?

First never told they were laying people off season, then security told me not allowed on property after talking to HR! Then HR answered explained and called back and told me to return to work! Never told anything or any post to union. Weeks later they say on call again, then put me and a few other co workers in active.

hmmm let’s see what the labor board and union says. I mean it’s not right to keep local temps and not allow others work also.
Neat.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Meds?
giphy.gif

ManInBrown

Huh? English please

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

this is a job for @Wally

barnyard

KTM rider

Those certainly are all words.

KoennenTiger

Seasonal?

You know how you get this job?

Cause it's pretty simple. A lot of us did it. We are one of the last union careers left, and pray we can keep it.

Step one+ get a job with ups

Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns
Sorry for the long blab, horrible at explaining and writing. Will re-write the story however as most of us know HR is a mess at UPS and most hubs during peak or covid seasons can be a :censored2:-show. Turnover is crazy. They hired as seasonal and they tried to cut people and say they weren’t seasonal to keep union dues. Partnership with upper management and the local union to rob seasonal workers for the
$£¥€

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Sorry for the long blab, horrible at explaining and writing. Will re-write the story however as most of us know HR is a mess at UPS and most hubs during peak or covid seasons can be a :censored2:-show. Turnover is crazy. They hired as seasonal and they tried to cut people and say they weren’t seasonal to keep union dues. Partnership with upper management and the local union to rob seasonal workers for the
$£¥€
31DA8708-E0F4-4BAF-B5FA-98802EC52EEE.png