Incompetent drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCarmoni

The UT Knoxville UPS driver could not deliver a package because the Apartment # was on the same line as the address 1 line instead of on the address 2 line. Yet they had to have read the APT# to know to tell me it was on the wrong line. But still they could not deliver the package. UPS needs to do a better job at screening employees who want to accommodate rather than infuriate. The information is right in front of you eyes!! Deliver the damn package. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The UT Knoxville UPS driver could not deliver a package because the Apartment # was on the same line as the address 1 line instead of on the address 2 line. Yet they had to have read the APT# to know to tell me it was on the wrong line. But still they could not deliver the package. UPS needs to do a better job at screening employees who want to accommodate rather than infuriate. The information is right in front of you eyes!! Deliver the damn package. UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Maybe try and get your address right next time.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Have driving to the customer counter and dealing with them because you don't know where you live! Ask for @Chauncey , he's a big help!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

It was weed wasn't it?

oldngray

nowhere special
Say thanks to the computers. If it doesn't get entered into the system correctly there is a good chance it won't get sorted to the right truck for delivery.

oldngray

nowhere special
It was weed wasn't it?
picdump_2102_50.jpg

upschuck

Ok, Mr carmoni

Sometimes the address shows on computer, but not on the printed label, so before you go all crazy on us, give your fellow hard working man the benefit of the doubt.

I find it unbelievable that you are so inconsiderate to your fellow human being, so I'm a bit glad it happened. Karma,

Future

Victory Ride
IMG_5750.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.