Incompetent drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Over 70

The UT Knoxville UPS driver could not deliver a package because the Apartment # was on the same line as the address 1 line instead of on the address 2 line. Yet they had to have read the APT# to know to tell me it was on the wrong line. But still they could not deliver the package. UPS needs to do a better job at screening employees who want to accommodate rather than infuriate. The information is right in front of you eyes!! Deliver the damn package. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

200w (13).gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The UT Knoxville UPS driver could not deliver a package because the Apartment # was on the same line as the address 1 line instead of on the address 2 line. Yet they had to have read the APT# to know to tell me it was on the wrong line. But still they could not deliver the package. UPS needs to do a better job at screening employees who want to accommodate rather than infuriate. The information is right in front of you eyes!! Deliver the damn package. UNBELIEVABLE!!!
You mean like the information that YOU missed at the top of the page that says this site is not sponsored by UPS? Cant you read, Man?!?! UNBELIEVABLE!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He's a college boy, manual labor isn't what they do

Then why do we insist upon putting the "please help us at Peak" stickers on packages going on campus?

To the OP-----I deliver on our local campus and if there is an apartment number anywhere on the package it will get delivered on the very first attempt, unless it needs an autograph. If it is an Amazon package your phone number is embedded in the series of numbers below the barcode.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Then why do we insist upon putting the "please help us at Peak" stickers on packages going on campus?

To the OP-----I deliver on our local campus and if there is an apartment number anywhere on the package it will get delivered on the very first attempt, unless it needs an autograph.
Because most of them can't make it past peak

Box Ox

This is an outrage! @Indecisi0n handles all of our customer servicing.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Poor, sweet baby.

It'll get better.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
flood.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.