Incompetent full time supervisors?

UPSER1987

Too much whining. I've never seen men whine so much every day about a job. Jeez

What’s even sadder, is that these same guys buddy* and moan in the office an hour before work, tells their customers that don’t care their sad stories at 40 bucks an hour, relive every stop in the pm all the while buddy** that they never see their family, then come on BC and post thousands of posts of how stupid the company is. The irony in that is like none other..

542thruNthru

What’s even sadder, is that these same guys buddy* and moan in the office an hour before work, tells their customers that don’t care their sad stories at 40 bucks an hour, relive every stop in the pm all the while buddy** that they never see their family, then come on BC and post thousands of posts of how stupid the company is. The irony in that is like none other..

Says the guy posting at 4:27am. You management people are a real hoot.

Returntosender

I became management for a corporate career. I make more than a lot of my drivers and have more of a life. But I'll keep drinking this tea
879A5079-1E7F-43CB-B1CD-61D8C19F9425.gif

Poop Head

Judge me.
Isn't it like 73/hour if you factor in benefits and pension?