Independent contractor routes that net over 1,000,000 a year

Bigmike3way

Is this possible? How many routes would you approximately need? If you owned one of these ; what happens going forward with fedex ISP agreements?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpg

Bigmike3way

No just asking ? A relative of mine owns a large amount of routes and was talking about buying some more. I've been to his house and it's pretty impressive.

Brownslave688

No just asking ? A relative of mine owns a large amount of routes and was talking about buying some more. I've been to his house and it's pretty impressive.
I've been to houses of people that make 200k a year that are very impressive and to those that make 2 million a year and aren't all that impressive.

Don't get so caught up on be stuff people have. Worry about yourself.

Bigmike3way

Wasn't implying that the house was everything. Sorry! I've researched individual route where netting 65-80 with paperwork backing up. Average fedex ISP drivers are making 40-50 k a year. I'm assuming 60-70 routes

Brownslave688

Wasn't implying that the house was everything. Sorry! I've researched individual route where netting 65-80 with paperwork backing up. Average fedex ISP drivers are making 40-50 k a year. I'm assuming 60-70 routes
If you're that interested Google his LLC It'll show what he makes.

Bigmike3way

What is the net profit percentage as a rule on ISP fedex llc this company I'm talking about has 45 routes mostly hd and done ground. No line haul.

OUMick

With everyone I've talked to, 15-25% net. Those have all been somewhat rural routes. I would assume a large metro area or any high wage area would be a smaller net percentage area.

FedGT

My average net on the year is about 19%. After this last agreement and factoring a full year of a couple extra PSAs that were acquired this year it should be closer to 25%.

bacha29

No joke Smith's stated goal when the restructuring of express was announced was to get x up to a profit margin of !0% Hasn't made it anywhere close to that. Restructuring ? Where re they getting the money to commit themselves to the purchase of 100 brand new Boeing 767's and 777"s . Ground of course. Check the operating results Without ground X instead of being a $160 stock would be a $70 dollar stock.

MAKAVELI

No joke Smith's stated goal when the restructuring of express was announced was to get x up to a profit margin of !0% Hasn't made it anywhere close to that. Restructuring ? Where re they getting the money to commit themselves to the purchase of 100 brand new Boeing 767's and 777"s . Ground of course. Check the operating results Without ground X instead of being a $160 stock would be a $70 dollar stock.
I wonder how UPS does it with no contractor scam?:confused: