Independent contractor routes that net over 1,000,000 a year

It will be fine

Or another example is at home delivery where they won't close your route and your held hostage until you do the report, or wait for the one package they misplaced. These are true examples, believe it or not!!
The HD system is total crap. There should be an override so you can close whenever you're ready. The clowns that run our HD building don't give a crap how low it takes to find packages or end their sort. They just bumble around like time doesn't matter. It's infuriating.

Bounty

The HD system is total crap. There should be an override so you can close whenever you're ready. The clowns that run our HD building don't give a crap how low it takes to find packages or end their sort. They just bumble around like time doesn't matter. It's infuriating.
Thanks, we agree on something. Merry Xmas

bacha29

Mr Fine: Let me try another way. The most memorable line from the movie Jerry Macguire was "show me the money", What I'm saying is" show me the language" because in this particular matter the language IS the money. Now you stated awhile back that you are going to sell your operation for "millions"and I hope you get it Now if your operation is a large as you seem to imply then the primary market for your operation will be private equity groups or hedge funds. When they come it to look at it they of course look at your profit and loss statement amng other things but when they find that X won't talk to anybody on the contractors side who has a juris degree and a so called "operating agreement with it's take it or leave it terms they will give you a take it or leave it offer. Without question X's zeal to maintain absolute control clearly impacts the value of a contractors operation and seldom in a good way Going forward contractors need to continue to press forward in their efforts to reform the terms in a way that will make you what you truly are employees or at the very least grant you the autonomy to operate as a true independent contractor with the ability to operate in a truly free market not impeded or totally controlled by another party as it is in this case.