Ineligible to receive retro pay?

Saca La

What is it?
I was told I’m not getting a retro check since I went from warehouse-reg temp- full time cover driver and earning $24.75. I have no progression pay so I don’t get no retro pay. Whatever.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
I was told I’m not getting a retro check since I went from warehouse-reg temp- full time cover driver and earning $24.75. I have no progression pay so I don’t get no retro pay. Whatever.
what would progression pay have to do with a $.70 across the board raise?

Thirdtime

What makes an employees ineligible if the new contract Master Agreement Book states Aug 1st 2018- July 31st 2023. If you worked within theses dates, you should be entitled. I had to leave on a family emergency and this eligable employee line is not going to work with me. Greivence is filled and will wait it out.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 10.53.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 10.53.46 AM.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 179

Turdferguson

Just a turd
What makes an employees ineligible if the new contract Master Agreement Book states Aug 1st 2018- July 31st 2023. If you worked within theses dates, you should be entitled. I had to leave on a family emergency and this eligable employee line is not going to work with me. Greivence is filled and will wait it out.

Are you still working here?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

If you no longer work here

Who’s filing this grievance

Last edited:

SweatPit

i won't bite
There was a couple of guys that were making more then they should have in progression. They were a year ahead. So they did not get a retro check.

Thirdtime

Just because your not an employee anymore. My Union still backs me and will fight for the retro pay. They sent me a qrievance form to fill out and I sent it back for them to file. I was still an employee till April 4th and the contract was just ratified on the 29th. I'm a 24 year Teamster Strong! I'm not going to let a Company just sya sorry, we have no retro pay for you. I will need to see all documents that was agreed with the teamsters before I back down! If I have to go to small claims, I'll do it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Just because your not an employee anymore. My Union still backs me and will fight for the retro pay. They sent me a qrievance form to fill out and I sent it back for them to file. I was still an employee till April 4th and the contract was just ratified on the 29th. I'm a 24 year Teamster Strong! I'm not going to let a Company just sya sorry, we have no retro pay for you. I will need to see all documents that was agreed with the teamsters before I back down! If I have to go to small claims, I'll do it.

Lol