injured during work but scared to go to clinic. will i get drug tested?

BigBeef42

Ive been injured on the job and NO they dont drug test you.

1/2 the part timers in my hub are blitzed every day. Smoke a doob and go hide in a trailer for a few hours. Fun stuff

Sent using USPS

T

Turdferguson

Funny how everyone accuses pters for being drug addicts when most Ft drivers I've spoken to said that they smoke pot.
They may have when pt. But relized they had to quit when they went full time or if not first accident they are screwed and gone for good

Sent using BrownCafe App

T

Turdferguson

There are also people who bring stuff back to the building without sheeting them, sheet stop complete when no where near a stop. Just like them smoking pot while being a driver will get you fired, and you should for being too stupid to quit. You have to give up stuff as you get older . I cant eat blazing wings @ BW3's anymore:(

Sent using BrownCafe App

Fedex Guy

We got a lot of drivers that go home and smoke weed. Personally I don't see any problem with that.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
a bulk package fell on my toe. i reported it to my lead supervisor. he send me home and told me to take the rest of the week off. i have to return tommorow for work but i am still in pain. my fear is to go back to work and management will have to send me to the clinic. will i have to submit a drug test? i occasionally smoke marijuana... can any one share any advice or similar situations? thank you
cheech.gif