Innovative But Illegal Uses Of Beer!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
648f1bb5-5413-495b-92ca-43d4843f74db_1.1438b36be750cba4932095c9ef6fb7d5.jpeg~2.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
@burrheadd , be like @scratch, spiffy shoes and top shelf brew!
And like you, I drive a MB C300. Mine is a 4Matic with the Panaramic roof. I like to turn on my seat warmer, crank the AC to 7, open the roof, turn on SiriusXM, and then I will put it in Drive to cruise to work. Reserved parking spot right in front of the guard shack, I live a hard life!

newfie

And like you, I drive a MB C300. Mine is a 4Matic with the Panaramic roof. I like to turn on my seat warmer, crank the AC to 7, open the roof, turn on SiriusXM, and then I will put it in Drive to cruise to work. Reserved parking spot right in front of the guard shack, I live a hard life!

upload_2019-7-13_22-42-59.jpeg

Wally

Stylin' n' Profilin'!!!!

Wally

@scratch,

When braised fowl such as Pheasant is on the menu, I always paid it with a more classic red such as Barbaresco or gran reserva Rioja. What say you?