Innovative But Illegal Uses Of Beer!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
@scratch,

When braised fowl such as Pheasant is on the menu, I always paid it with a more classic red such as Barbaresco or gran reserva Rioja. What say you?

Normally my Sommelier will suggest a Chardonnay while dining on fowl and fish, but I find them too dry for my palette. Like you, I prefer a fruitier red like Merlots or Pinot Noirs. A nice Moscato is a pleasant repast to enjoy with pheasant and is always worthy of consideration.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Normally my Sommelier will suggest a Chardonnay while dining on fowl and fish, but I find them too dry for my palette. Like you, I prefer a fruitier red like Merlots or Pinot Noirs. A nice Moscato is a pleasant repast to enjoy with pheasant and is always worthy of consideration.
Do you guys drink with the pinky out?

This is actual footage of @Future drinking his beer
iqdLjdFQO27SBMNPBg.gif

vantexan

Do you wipe with your left hand?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Behavior like that will get you kicked out of the Senior Driver's lounge and loss of Valet Parking at my Hub!
Do not engage the peasantry. One cannot fight that type of breeding. And besides, we need them to park our cars at the club.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
@Future probably dropped his cellphone in it also!

I just spent a couple of hours re-building a toilet that wouldn’t flush right for my father-in-law. I replaced all the guts in the tank but that didn’t work, so I hauled the bowl outside and took the garden hose to it. I need to tell my sister-in-law that Holiday Inn ink pens aren’t a good idea to flush!

I just spent a couple of hours re-building a toilet that wouldn’t flush right for my father-in-law. I replaced all the guts in the tank in but that didn’t work, so I hauled the bowl outside and took the garden hose to it. I need to tell my sister-in-law that Holiday Inn ink pens aren’t a good idea to flush!
Cheers
IMG_20190714_170539995_HDR.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
3DD73E19-5C91-4252-B395-05407D69338A.jpeg
Normally I don't drink evenings before work, but liquor is quicker. I'm going to visit Margaritaville and maybe make up some of my famous guacamole. I'm settled in watching the Braves beat the Padres.