Integrad Training Poll

Have you been to Integrad Training?

• Total voters

Integrity

Binge Poster
To all:

Any Integrad Training graduates who would care to comment on their Integrad Experience?

I am curious; How is " the designated walk path" covered in Integrad Training?

Sincerely,
I

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrad Training Poll

To All,

I tried to include this poll in my previous thread.

Please forgive me for my error.

I am truly sorry about that. I will try to be more careful in the future.

Sincerely,
I

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
They really don't cover the "designated walkpath" idea. I mean, when you do their yard training lot, you pull up to make your delivery and the supervisor would instruct you how to do it. Pull close to the curb if house was on the right side of truck....pull past house if its on the other side of the street so that you can walk behind and check for traffic, but that's about it. The more "fun" one is the slippery surface station where you walk first with your normal boots, then put on hospital style booties over your shoes and walk and slide all over the place.

Now, I went over 2 years ago, so things might have changed or been improved.......Oh, wait this is UPS....nothing will have been improved

UnconTROLLed

perfection
In my experience, the intergrad did not cover walk paths.

HOWEVER, the on-car sup IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING integrad instructed me to do these things:

(1) always walk the shortest distance, even if it means walking on lawns.
(2) always throw small packages / bags to the front steps, do not walk them up.
(3) accelerate as quickly as possible to top speed

I don't believe any of these are "approved" as methods. Infact we had a test a few months ago on diad instructing drivers to conserve fuel and accelerate slowly.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
(3) accelerate as quickly as possible to top speed

I don't believe any of these are "approved" as methods. Infact we had a test a few months ago on diad instructing drivers to conserve fuel and accelerate slowly.

The first route I learned, My Sup told me to "Drive it like I stole it" lol. Needless to say after 2 years of killing routes and then getting screwed, I now drive like Miss Daisy

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The first route I learned, My Sup told me to "Drive it like I stole it" lol. Needless to say after 2 years of killing routes and then getting screwed, I now drive like Miss Daisy

That is pretty funny, I personally try not to go to either extreme but defensive driving is the most calming and stress free.