Interesting things you find written on boxes

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
IMG_4780.jpg

DieHardUPSER

I once had a night loader draw genitals on hundreds of boxes with a glue stick he found. The preload sent pictures of all the boxes after they got it. All the glue dried and there were dicks on all the packages.

Cementups

Box Monkey
"Please Ring Bell or Knock"

No :censored2:.

Sadly, there are a lot of drivers who do neither. I seem to be rather obnoxious about making my presence known. I honk the horn at every stop, ring the bell AND knock. Other drivers have told me, "I don't have time for that." But you know who doesn't have any DFU's? This guy!!!

Rack em

Made the Podium
Sadly, there are a lot of drivers who do neither. I seem to be rather obnoxious about making my presence known. I honk the horn at every stop, ring the bell AND knock. Other drivers have told me, "I don't have time for that." But you know who doesn't have any DFU's? This guy!!!
I always ring and knock too, takes less than 2 seconds.

DriverNerd

How difficult is it to ring a door bell?! Unless I know they have small children, then I knock. I only ring and knock if I need a sig.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I haven't ever d
ive never done a dfu...that neon green paper always seems to get lost in my truck somehow...darn....and I'm never the one who delivered it in the first place

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Plus i
plus if they are home and 99.99999% of the people who you deliver to know you're coming that day and will hear a big ass truck pull up...I knock maybe half the time.

Cementups

Box Monkey
How difficult is it to ring a door bell?! Unless I know they have small children, then I knock. I only ring and knock if I need a sig.
So think if you're the customer. You're waiting all day for a package. No one rings or knocks (a la USPS) so you have no idea your package has been sitting outside for the last 4 hours. I'd be a little disappointed/upset that my package (it could be valuable) was sitting outside all day and I had no idea.

govols019

You smell that?
That's why we having tracking numbers.

That said, I always knock but never ring the doorbell...Most of the bells don't work anyway.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So think if you're the customer. You're waiting all day for a package. No one rings or knocks (a la USPS) so you have no idea your package has been sitting outside for the last 4 hours. I'd be a little disappointed/upset that my package (it could be valuable) was sitting outside all day and I had no idea.
Rich people problems....

rod

Retired 22 years

Its not only sitting outside its at the end of your driveway behind a tree because Joe Runner Gunner Driver didn't want to walk it in or its in the lobby of your apt building being looked at by every swinging D* that walks in.