Interesting where we Scored on This....

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Screenshot_20200405-175325_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20200405-175434_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20200405-175351_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20200405-175210_Chrome.jpg

Labor pandemic! Who runs this place anyway?

Netted 1 bil back then.

Netting 6-10 bil now and they still try to steal bargaining unit work and subcontract our work out every day.

PT Car Washer

Nah, we know.
They werent all like that.
That was the fun pictures.

We sat on lawn chairs and cooked food. That's as rowdy as we got. It was pretty boring.
Peaceful and boring on the strike line at my building. The Union Hall rallies were a lot of fun. Just like High School football pep rallies.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I laugh every time I see those pics.

The reason the vast majority didnt cross is because the memory of how you were treated by supervisors negated any trust that the company would treat you any better without a contract or union representation.

That is what those pics represented to me. The struggle between corporate greed and the little people who break their backs to make this company successful.

The team concept disappeared because no one really believed that hourly were ever part of the team.

Scuderia

For the most part the public was very supportive; however, we lost some of that support when the local paper decided to include our wage and benefit package specifics in an article they ran about the strike. After that ran we heard quite a few "get your overpaid butts back to work!" from those who made quite a bit less and did not have benefits.

Haters gonna hate.

Observer

Very interesting article. It was amazing the different industries that went on strike. What was sad that some of it didn't end up helping the workers.